i want a drama with  2 girls and 1 boy love triangle.... 

main female lead should be in love of male lead and male lead should be in love of  2nd female lead....happy ending

also its ok if there can be a 2nd male lead which can be used to make male lead jealous or make him realise female leads worth.

any language as long as subtitles are available ...will do

You could watch Sprout (2012), japanese drama, has all the above you asked

only one drama come in mind The Innocent Man 

its very difficult to find a love triangle with 2 girls because the most of drama target female audience

The Princess Wei Young almost meets your requirements. FL and ML fall in love but the SFL like the ML and the SML like the FL. Then we have a third FL who like the SML but is ignored by him so sets out to get the FL. Its a bit much lol but there are other things going on as well so you won't get bored.

ShotaSidePart:

The Princess Wei Young almost meets your requirements. FL and ML fall in love but the SFL like the ML and the SML like the FL. Then we have a third FL who like the SML but is ignored by him so sets out to get the FL. Its a bit much lol but there are other things going on as well so you won't get bored.

but it is not like ml like 2nd fl.... and also he doesn't ignore fl at first and then chases her after sometime

Weirdly enough, I feel like there are plenty of these dramas. No?  Let's see...

Another miss Oh. She has the same name as his ex!

Coffee prince is a classic. Corresponds a lot to your description

Delightful girl, Choon Yang another classic.

Down with love (T-drama)

Fated to love you

I have a lover the twist: the FL is his wife and the 2nd FL is the lover!! Roller coaster with happy end. You will NOT hate the male lead, don't worry. 

My lovely Sam Soon

She was pretty

The bride  of Habaek (I would not really recommend this though, Not as a love triangle drama anyway, there's very little of it)

Biscuit teacher and star candy oldie and I haven't finished it yet. I just love the main leads so much..

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat this I feel corresponds to your description, with a fantasy element to it. I'm not done with it yet so wouldn't know if it's happy ending. 

My girlfriend is a gumiho

My secret hotel, the FL and the ML are ex-spouses but now the ML is getting married again and the FL has to plan the wedding!

Hope you find something!

sneha ganguli:

but it is not like ml like 2nd fl.... and also he doesn't ignore fl at first and then chases her after sometime

but both Weiyoung and the evil sister like the Ml so it does kind of fit the curriculum even though weiyoung doesn't like him at  first but she does end up liking him

Delightful Girl

Full House

Buzzer Beat

Cain and abel (kdrama)

Fated to Love you

Goong

Heartstrings

My lucky star

Smiling Pasta

The King in love. Even though I hate Im Yoon Ah - she is one of 3 I dislike very much in Kdramas. This drama has 2 males and one female, 2nd lead syndrome, happy ending. 

This theme appears much less than 2 guys 1 girl. Although most dramas do have some element of a triangle. 

Here is a short list:

Precious Time - 1998/Japan The triangle is almost nonexistent.  . . BUT it is there! Also, the drama is great. I gave it a 10!

All About Eve - 2000 /Korea I cannot remember everything, but Kim So Yeon's character competes for everything! I rated it as 7 if that helps.

My Beloved Sister - 2006/Korea

Golden Bride - 2007/Korea

Cinderella's Sister - 2010/Korea Many people did not like this one; however, I thought it was pretty good. The acting was great! Although I am not a huge fan of Moon Geun Young.

Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan - 2012/China/Historical I enjoyed this drama so much! There are concubines so there are multiple triangles. However, this one is not so much about romance, as it is about the how life within the back palace warps the minds of the women living there. REALLY WONDERFUL!

Wild Romance - 2012/Korea This is probably the only love triangle with comedy, that I will recommend. IT IS SO FUNNY! Honestly, the story gets messy, but it definitely compensates with humor, acting, and chemistry. Please try it if you haven't already!

Legend of Lu Zhen - 2013/China /Historical

Babysitter - 2016/Korea 'Babysitter' is not really a LOVE triangle, but it does involve two women and one man. By the way, it is very INTENSE, for four episodes.

Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy - 2017/China/Historical Um. . . This is definitely a must! Although there is not a large focus on romance and there are multiple storylines, there is a love triangle, and it gets dark. This drama has some of the best actors!

Almost all historical Chinese dramas, revolving around romance, have the multiple girls 1 guy triangle.

I hope this list is helpful. :)

Let's Fight Ghost--the female lead likes the male lead but he has a crush on another girl at first 

Hanah:

Let's Fight Ghost--the female lead likes the male lead but he has a crush on another girl at first 

ia it horror genre?

sneha ganguli:

ia it horror genre?

The tags say it is, but not that much, from what I remember. I honestly remember it as more of a rom-com with a few spooky moments

Lovers - with lee seo Jin. The FL falls in love with the ML, but the ML keeps showing interest in the 2nd FL, but over time, he falls for her :)