I'm looking for a drama that will make me burst out laughing at 2 AM in the morning and wake up my entire house.. a drama that will make me laugh so hard I nearly (maybe actually...) pee my pants.

I just finished Eulachacha Waikiki and this whole drama was pure comedic gold. The only other drama that I found SUPER funny was "Marriage Not Dating."

Please recommend me other ones that I haven't watched already! Here is my list. Thanks :)

Wok of Love | This one is funny and lighthearted, though the story isn't perfect. 

mydramalist.com/16861-the-sound-of-your-heart

Pretty funny and not on your list. Webtoon drama so short and easy

Go Princess Go

Queen In Hyuns Man   

Both made me really irritate my two kittens..... I think they even packed tiny suitcases because of it lol

Should we Kiss First? (This one is really funny but the 2nd half of the drama became like a melodrama..but by then I fell in love with the characters so I was 100% entertained still)

High Kick 3: Revenge of the short legged (It's a sitcom. It's long but light and funny. Some of the episodes are good but some are boring)

Incarnation of Money (Although this is a political/revenge drama, I found it really funny..like some of the scenes are hilarious)

Nice Witch (This one was makjang, but it was funny)

1. Laughter in Waikiki is the funniest drama I ever I seen. 

2. Prison playbook also is so funny. 

3. Poem a day is funny too. 

Please Come Back, Mister!

The funniest dramas I have watched...

-Hana Kimi

-The Best Hit

And I agree with Kari L. Lee- Go Princess Go

If you want a really good laugh, I would suggest variety shows.

age of youth s1 and s2 (kinda similar concept to Laughter in Waikiki, the girls are hilarious and lovable)

the package 

miss Hammurabi (hilarious+social commentary...all characters are amazing)

What's wrong with secretary kim

tbh the trick to a perfect comedy is both lead and supporting characters being well written and all these dramas have mastered that

Not a k-drama, but agreed with the others above: Go Princess Go is the one you're looking for.

1) Similar Chinese series with the same kind of slapstick humor are:  Oh My General, Oh My Emperor! and Cinderella Chef. All these shows are available on YouTube. 

2) A Witch's Romance is hot and funny

3) Angry Mom is actually very dark, but also has its sweet and funny moments

4) Lie to Me looks like the usual sassy girl/stern boss story but has really hilarious scenes

5) Lucky Romance is an absurd and funny story

Ready for Start - Vol. 1 is pure comedy

My Secret Somance and A poem a day have very good comedy too

It's definitely The Sound of your Heart. I laughed so hard in each episode. The writers of this show are geniuses and its short and sweet to watch!