Hello everybody! I am looking for some school drama with suspense or thriller: I don't mind if it has no romance, but if there is some, better:)

Some dramas about this that I have watched (and like a lot) are: 

-school 2015 (who you are)

-angry mom

-Film "lessons of the evil"

• Girl K
  • Bad Genius
  • White Christmas
  • Aftermath (season 1 & 2)
  • tong Memories
  • jungle fish 2
  • Nightmare Teacher
  • Switched

gakkou no kaidan (2015)

kindaichi shonen no jikenbo (2014)

page turner (only three episodes and it wasn't really suspenseful or thrilling but it had an eerie vibe similar to school 2015)

school 2017 (i can't vouch for this because i haven't seen it but my friend who liked school 2015 liked this as well)

hard nut! (this is set in a university but maybe it will suit your taste)

I second Bad Genius! It is really incredible movie. Despite its school setting it has really great thriller vibes
School 2017 - doesnt have much suspense. There is an attempt for suspense but not very sucessful imo. Other than that it is nice drama.

• Solomon's Perjury
  • Hidarime Tantei eye
  • Q10
  • Q.E.D

✔️ Lets Fight Ghost 

✔️ Moorim School 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal

✔️ Mysterious Incredible Terminator 

✔️ Erased 

I suggest to you another way. You can create your story.  First of all, you have to know how to write an assignment introduction and then start to write a story. 

indian show PAANCH five wrong make a right  its story about raging and  its consequences

Lets Fight, Ghost

and Switched.

Thank you everybody for the recommendations! 

I want to say this one Re:Mind, although it isnt directly in the school it revolves around a bunch of school girls.  Death Bell & Death Bell 2 are also good ones.

The group in Re:Mind has another suspense drama called Who killed Tokoyama Daigoro ?  If you don't have anything against idols it's a solid murder mystery with a school theme.