hello ! 

I''m looking for a drama (preferably) or a movie that is really funny and has a good plot ^^  I want something where comedy is on focus ( also on pair with other genres : cops, romance , ... )

Some examples that I watched and liked are  : tamiou <3 <3  ,  5-ji Kara 9-ji Made ,  Binbo Danshi ,  Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira ,  Dekichatta Kekkon , Don Quixote , Family's Form , Judge! ,  Last Cinderella 

PS  I prefer japanese , but korean is ok too ^^ 

I wonder if you would like Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu. It wasn't up my alley, but many people liked it. I am not sure I would call it super funny.

Eulachacha Waikiki is a straight up comedy, but I don't know if I would call its plot very strong. It is generally considered one of the funniest shows out there, though. Another funny Korean show is
Chief Kim. It is a comedy with a very clear story.

Dramas:

• Rooftop Prince - at the top of my list as it's a drama I distinctly remember giving me a lot of laughs while also having an interesting plotline
  • Ouran High School Host Club - I don't watch J-dramas usually but I gave this one a go as I liked the manga and it's a sweet and funny series with plenty of comedic moments
  • I'm Not A Robot - I wouldn't say the plot was super standout but it was an entertaining enough premise and a really fun lighthearted drama to watch
  • Busted - this is not a drama but a funny/entertaining mystery game show with interesting plots

Movies:

• Twenty - again, I wouldn't say it was a super strong plot as it's very slice of life but it gave me a lot of laughs... the humour might not be to everyone's tastes though since there's some more crude humour in there in parts
  • Midnight Runners - not a super original plot again but I enjoyed it and think it was good for what it was. I liked the fun bromance between the two main characters 

Some of my personal favorites:

Manhattan Love Story (Love square? Pff, forget it! This drama has love hexagon--or maybe heptagon, I can't remember. The "Manhattan" in the title refers not to Manhattan, New York, but to a cafe called Manhattan.)

Aoi Honoo (A young man went into art college thinking that his skill as an artist and illustrator had no equal. Until he met a classmate, who happened to be Anno Hideaki, future founder of Gainax and creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Based on a true story.)

Haken no Hinkaku (About a super temp worker who can do anything. And I mean anything. There's a Korean adaptation, but not recommended.)

I found Go Princess Go absolutely hilarious. The Eternal Love and Cinderella Chef are also pretty humorous and have pretty good plots.