hello everyone, this is a post asking you guys to recommend me some dramas, feel free to recommend me any dramas whether they are Korean, Thai, Chinese or Japanese. 

please recommend dramas that have these factors

*  a naive or super nice male lead with a bossy female lead or vice versa 

*  older male with a younger female but not where the age gap is creepy maybe 6- 12 years 

*arranged marriage 

* boss and employee most favorably the female lead being a maid and falling for the male lead 

* underrated dramas but must have a good storyline 

* rich male lead female lead doesn't necessarily have to be poor can be rich too

* old dramas (2006-2009)

thank you in advance. goodbye 

What you wants almost applies on all dramas, you have to narrow the range.
But I tried to give you some under each of your requests.

Thank you so much for recommending some dramas, the dramas doesn't have to have all of what is listed as long as it has one aspect????

Although that does not have all your criteria, I am sorry I love you is an old drama with naive female lead and strong male lead.

Stars Falling From the Skies- Korean 2010- The FL works for the ML then becomes his live-in maid.

Sunny Happiness- Taiwanese 2011- The FL is a maid that works in the ML hotel, they enter into a contract marriage.

Panyachon Kon Krua- Thai 2012- FL becomes a maid (she's undercover) in male lead's home.

Down With Love-Taiwanese 2010- The FL becomes a nanny for the ML taking care of his niece and nephew.

Sweet 18- Korean 2004-  Age gap between ML and FL, and they have an arranged marriage set up by their families.

Seo Yeong, My Daughter- Korean 2012- ML is wealthy and really sweet, the FL can be cold especially at the beginning of the drama.

Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak- Thai 2017-   Age gap and arranged marriage. FL tries to stop her brother from being forced into a marriage, she ends up married to the ML.

https://mydramalist.com/profile/OldAnimeLady/lists

here is a link to my favorites in lists sorted by genres

our glamorous time 2018

nane limon:

Although that does not have all your criteria, I am sorry I love you is an old drama with naive female lead and strong male lead.

thank you.

DrAmAlOvEr:

our glamorous time 2018

thank you.

squeakyelle:

Stars Falling From the Skies- Korean 2010- The FL works for the ML then becomes his live-in maid.

Sunny Happiness- Taiwanese 2011- The FL is a maid that works in the ML hotel, they enter into a contract marriage.

Panyachon Kon Krua- Thai 2012- FL becomes a maid (she's undercover) in male lead's home.

Down With Love-Taiwanese 2010- The FL becomes a nanny for the ML taking care of his niece and nephew.

Sweet 18- Korean 2004-  Age gap between ML and FL, and they have an arranged marriage set up by their families.

Seo Yeong, My Daughter- Korean 2012- ML is wealthy and really sweet, the FL can be cold especially at the beginning of the drama.

Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak- Thai 2017-   Age gap and arranged marriage. FL tries to stop her brother from being forced into a marriage, she ends up married to the ML.

thank you.

• Marriage Contract
  • Nagareboshi
  • Goong
  • Love song
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Hotaru no Hikari
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • 1 litre of tears
  • Pride
  • She is nineteen