Just looking for dramas with the dark, dominant, controlling, male leads. 

Only kdramas

I checked other forums and only found Chinese, Turkish, etc. 

And not boys over flowers. A little bit more mature than the childish playfulness in comedy. 

Thank you!

• Devil
  • Last Empress (emperor)
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Mask 
  • That Winter the Wind Blows 

Maybe:

• Will it snow for christmas
  • Secret
  • Hateful But once again
  • My Love Eundong
  • Giant - the second couple of the story played by Hwang Jung eum and Joo sangwook

Kluen Cheewit: Thai Drama

Secret Garden 

Oh wait 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum/25510-possessive-romance-like-cruel-romance?pid=770641&page=2

https://mydramalist.com/list/p1R8oAm3: dont watch the first 2 Drama in this list its not love just domestic violence

Interesting question, but.. why are you asking for k drama only? I'm getting curious now which k drama-actor set the example.

If you're asking for dominant, possessive male leads in k drama, these guys are difficult to find. The typical Korean male lead turns out to be arrogant, bossy, aloof. Perhaps you should try some Chinese series to see more passionate male leads like: Cruel Romance (2015),  Lady & Liar (2015) or Siege in Fog (2018). The only k drama I can think of is a Chinese remake:  Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016).

However Korean dark male leads can be seen plenty in revenge drama. The main difference being  "dangerous with a dark past" or "dominant and controlling".

Dangerous with a dark past

Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007)

A Man's Story (2009)

Bad Guy (2010)

Cruel City (2013) ( highly recommended!)

Dominant and controlling

A Love to Kill (2005)

A Man Called God (2010)

Liar Game (2014)

I hope you'll find what you're looking for.  Please let us know.

appleeye:

Interesting question, but.. why are you asking for k drama only? I'm getting curious now which k drama-actor set the example.

If you're asking for dominant, possessive male leads in k drama, these guys are difficult to find. The typical Korean male lead turns out to be arrogant, bossy, aloof. Perhaps you should try some Chinese series to see more passionate male leads like: Cruel Romance (2015),  Lady & Liar (2015) or Siege in Fog (2018). The only k drama I can think of is a Chinese remake:  Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016).

However Korean dark male leads can be seen plenty in revenge drama. The main difference being  "dangerous with a dark past" or "dominant and controlling".

Dangerous with a dark past

Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007)

A Man's Story (2009)

Bad Guy (2010)

Cruel City (2013) ( highly recommended!)

Dominant and controlling

A Love to Kill (2005)

A Man Called God (2010)

Liar Game (2014)

I hope you'll find what you're looking for.  Please let us know.

Thank you. And it shouldn't matter, but I only watch Korean dramas, especially because I'm learning Korean, I refuse to spend time with other dramas. And don't like other dramas.