Unexpected You
New Tales of Gisaeng (this drama very touching, there is no role of the evil, just human nature :D )
Childless Comfort

Unexpected You
New Tales of Gisaeng (this drama very touching, there is no role of the evil, just human nature :D )
Childless Comfort

shaz22 wrote: What about 'School 2013'?
I don't think it has any villains of that sorts.
And 'Coffee prince', everybody has their reasons, no one seemed villainous to me.

Just what I thought.
Only "Paradise Ranch" comes up to my mind. But because there were no evil characters the drama was quite boring.
What about Protect the Boss? It does have *****y charachters but I would not say that they are out and out evil also because of the heroines strong charachter it does not seem as annoying
If you have characters who do nothing but good things, and never plot or have mean things to say about other people, that seems a tad dull to me and lacking in conflict to drive the plot. The ones I can think of that don't necessarily have a villain, but aren't conflict free would be: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop I Need Romance Season 2 Queen In Hyun's Man (there is a villain in the past parts of the show, but not anyone that you ever really loathe or spend much time caring about) The Greatest Love Maybe you could give some examples of the Jdramas you say have no villains, so that someone who is so inclined to watch both k and j dramas could find something similar in tone?
Pasta has a very funny villain
allyson wrote:

Maybe you could give some examples of the Jdramas you say have no villains, so that someone who is so inclined to watch both k and j dramas could find something similar in tone?

That indeed sounds like a good idea, so here is a few :

Shiroi Haru
At Home Dad
Daisuki!!
Hana Kimi ( i know its a "school" drama, but it was so freaking hilarious that i didnt mind it )
Marumo no Okite
1 Litre of Tears (yet another school drama, even though i said im not interested in these, but here school/typical teens "problems" aint main focus of a drama)
Beautiful Rain (there is no villains but i didnt like it though)
allyson wrote: If you have characters who do nothing but good things, and never plot or have mean things to say about other people, that seems a tad dull to me and lacking in conflict to drive the plot. The ones I can think of that don't necessarily have a villain, but aren't conflict free would be:
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
I Need Romance Season 2
Queen In Hyun's Man (there is a villain in the past parts of the show, but not anyone that you ever really loathe or spend much time caring about)
The Greatest Love

I second I need Romance Season 2 and The Greatest Love.

There's also "I'm sorry I love you", there's no villain, just people who made wrong choices leading them to hurt others.
Most school dramas don't have a 'villain' yes there are bullies, bi***** and other nasty people but I wouldn't exactly call them villains so: School 2013 Dream High Shut Up Flower Boy Band Dream High 2 Others like Devil Beside You, It Started With A Kiss and They Kissed Again, A Gentleman's Dignity, God's Quiz (all seasons - the 'villains' aren't very villainous you end up feeling sorry for them), Oh My Lady, Operation Proposal and To The Beautiful You/Hana Kimi just to name a few aha :) they don't really have a definitive person that I could class as a villain
There is no "villain" as in a living person in the japanese drama 1 litre of Tears, the only thing that could possibly be seen as a villain is the disease since the main girl is suffering from it.
i dont want to be rude, but you can clearly see that im looking for korean dramas , even thread title says so...
federer wrote: i dont want to be rude, but you can clearly see that im looking for korean dramas , even thread title says so...

First, update ur list, it has zero entries. If people are gonna suggest, they need to know what u've seen so far and liked so far, both korean and japanese. (u've mentioned few above but that's not enough)

Second, u have 12 people here recommending u korean dramas and two user who made mistake and suggested japanese. And u decide that mistake of two person where i don't see a single post of urs thanking the rest 12 who made korean suggestions. So yeah, u do sound rude.

Third, u should consider making a confirmation post about how many of these recommended dramas u have seen so far and how u liked it, otherwise ur just wasting urs and others time.
you are way overboard here, have no idea where is this come from and why