is there a drama where the girl is rich and the guy is poor ? i think innocent man was like that but the way he dresses shows that he is just as rich as her and this isn't the problem in it so is there one that focuses on that i think we have seen numerous dramas where the guy is rich and arrogant and the girl is poor and i don't think there is one vice versa, is there ?
I do, I do (the female is not only richer and arrogant but also older) Take care of the young Lady The Birth of the Rich Couple or Trouble
There's a Japanese drama like that, its called Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I'm sure there are a lot others, but that's the only one I have scene. I was thinking a bit like a second of, I Love Lee Tae Ri but then I'm like no. Totally forgot about I do, I do. It was a good drama. Good catch tatyangel.
I can advice you :Tatta Hitotsu no Koi or Witch Yoo Hee .
Thank you Jacqueline!
jacqueline wrote: There's a Japanese drama like that, its called Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I'm sure there are a lot others, but that's the only one I have scene. I was thinking a bit like a second of, I Love Lee Tae Ri but then I'm like no.
Totally forgot about I do, I do. It was a good drama. Good catch tatyangel.
Celeb to Binbo Taro
The World That They Live In Padam Padam
That Fool - the heroine is a celebrity and he is a normal guy