I'm just looking for a drama that has good sexual tension with a satisfying climax (like real kiss  scenes when they get together) & a ml who falls in love first. I would prefer if it wasn't very comedy heavy.   And there should be scenes before they get together that show how attracted the ml really is

One example of a drama like this would be secret 2013 it has great chemistry between the leads & it's even better when they get together. 

• The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • Before We Get Married - They do have a semi-satisfying climax (a very steamy kiss) but then they're interrupted and don't get together during the drama. It's heavily implied that they are about to get together at the end of the drama and otherwise includes everything else you're looking for / is similar to Secret in the sense that the ML hurts and mistreats the FL in the beginning but is very devoted / works hard to try to make up for it later on.
  • Search: WWW
  • Crash Landing on You
  • Her Private Life - Has more comedy than melodrama and its debatable who falls first, but there is definitely serious sexual tension, scenes that show the ML is very attracted to the FL, and great / satisfying scenes when they get together.
  • Before we got married +1
  • Something in the Rain - the start was awesome and chemistry was beyond steamy but the second half was a bit frustrating and the ending was a tad awkward
  • Its okay its love
  • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim - though the romance takes a back seat to the medical genre
  • Game Sanaeha - maybe, i for ine thkught their chemistry was sexy though i ahuess in t a very stoic anstty childish way

'before we get married' totally lol

The Eternal Love (1 and 2) and the new drama, Intense Love  (acting is super good in both dramas, from both leads and there is a slight sexual tension between them aha)

AH :
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • Before We Get Married - They do have a semi-satisfying climax (a very steamy kiss) but then they're interrupted and don't get together during the drama. It's heavily implied that they are about to get together at the end of the drama and otherwise includes everything else you're looking for / is similar to Secret in the sense that the ML hurts and mistreats the FL in the beginning but is very devoted / works hard to try to make up for it later on.
  • Search: WWW
  • Crash Landing on You
  • Her Private Life - Has more comedy than melodrama and its debatable who falls first, but there is definitely serious sexual tension, scenes that show the ML is very attracted to the FL, and great / satisfying scenes when they get together.

Thank you i'll definitely check these out! 

Czakhareina:
  • Before we got married +1
  • Something in the Rain - the start was awesome and chemistry was beyond steamy but the second half was a bit frustrating and the ending was a tad awkward
  • Its okay its love
  • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim - though the romance takes a back seat to the medical genre
  • Game Sanaeha - maybe, i for ine thkught their chemistry was sexy though i ahuess in t a very stoic anstty childish way

Thank you i'll check these out. I did start something in the rain but it felt a little slow for me but I'll give it another shot 

itscelina :

The Eternal Love (1 and 2) and the new drama, Intense Love  (acting is super good in both dramas, from both leads and there is a slight sexual tension between them aha)

Thankyou! 

Love by hypnotic.. The two characters had a deep sexual tension especially when they learnt that they both loved each other. Damnnnnn

• Another Miss Oh/Another Oh Hae Young
  • Lie to Me
  • Something About 1%
  • Hua Jai Sila 2019 (revenge Lakorn)

not sure what else. I'm always on the look out for this too. 

ONE SPRING NIGHT
SCENT OF A WOMAN
THE KINGS WOMAN
UNWLILLING BRIDE
LAWLESS LAWYER
KLUEN CHEEWT
SEIGH IN FOG
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT
LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON
THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES
BEFORE WE GET MARRIED

PeggySue:
  • Another Miss Oh/Another Oh Hae Young
  • Lie to Me
  • Something About 1%
  • Hua Jai Sila 2019 (revenge Lakorn)

not sure what else. I'm always on the look out for this too. 

Thank you i've watched something abt 1% but i haven't seen the others . Also i did start another miss oh but i just rlly disliked the main couple. 

iDrama LOVES TKEM :

ONE SPRING NIGHT
SCENT OF A WOMAN
THE KINGS WOMAN
UNWLILLING BRIDE
LAWLESS LAWYER
KLUEN CHEEWT
SEIGH IN FOG
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT
LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON
THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES
BEFORE WE GET MARRIED