Is there any Asian Drama where male lead comes back to seek revenge (kinda plot) or comes back to his friends and family after certain gap of time, The lead is changed completely like He was nerd or something before after many years he comes back and is successful or more attractive (something like this).

Yes!! Yessss!! It's like a kind of revenge sort of plot.. it's Thai. I would say one of the best revenge dramas I've seen! Not sure if it's everyone's type of drama though.. But give it a go. The usual tiny sparks-in-your-belly things happen too!

Hua Jai Sila

That sounds exactly like When I See You Again

NiNe68:

Yes!! Yessss!! It's like a kind of revenge sort of plot.. it's Thai. I would say one of the best revenge dramas I've seen! Not sure if it's everyone's type of drama though.. But give it a go. The usual tiny sparks-in-your-belly things happen too!

Hua Jai Sila

loved that one, it was my first lakorn! It gave me the similar addiction of watching makjang dramas (same with Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew except the main lead is transgender) 

East of Eden

The Equator Man

The Last Empress (main lead came back a few months later after training) 

Endless love (Thai) Not revenge but ML comes back after leaving for a few years. 

• Phoenix
  • Green Rose
  • Goodbye Mr Black
  • Endless love (tw drama)