Hi, I'm looking for Historical Cdrama or Kdrama with 2nd lead syndrome, love triangle, realistic (not when SML just loves one sided,  even for some moment, when you don't know who she will choose, or at list she kind of likes both of theme, even for some time) 

if she will choose SML would be great

perfect example is The King in Love (love it so much and after watching it just looking for something that will feel like it, couldn't like anything anymore, so please help!)

good looking actors, good acting, at list normal quality product, and no way stupid FL plz!!!

And maybe:

• Hotel del Luna - Mainly set in modern times, but partly set in the past. The FL is under a curse that basically makes her immortal, so she was born in ancient times and met one of the love interests then and lived through to modern times when she meets the other love interest in the love triangle.

Story of Yanxi Palace - !!!! She doesn't choose the second ML though :(

Love Better Than Immortality - FL is a bit naive but this drama is great. She believes she loves the other ML at first but the other ML doesnt give up. She ends up with the 'second' ML!!

Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty - FL is quite smart. It is obvious who she will end up eith but she forgets who her true lover (And so does her lover) is so she falls for another man first.

The Flame's Daughter - FL is strong. She is in love with one man first instead of the ML but she eventually finds herself loving the ML too.

AH :
The Story of Ming Lan
Story of Yanxi Palace

I have seen many recommendations about those but I just cant watch drama if I don't like main leads visually :(

Kings woman is exactly 2nd lead syndrome, I loved him and the pure chemistry they had before king, who just took away this pure beautiful love from her and locked this free spirited girl in harem. King is so handsome and so in love with her, but you just cant love him, I thought it was just me, who couldn't justify him and this romance but the end was so good, so logical (even though tragic); and SML was so perfect for her and after he lernt that fight style he was sooo badass and sexy too )))

don't think Hwarang is this category, I liked SML and didn't liked ML, but she never was interestid in SML even for bit...

others I'll try, thank you <3

itscelina :

Story of Yanxi Palace - !!!! She doesn't choose the second ML though :(

Love Better Than Immortality - FL is a bit naive but this drama is great. She believes she loves the other ML at first but the other ML doesnt give up. She ends up with the 'second' ML!!

Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty - FL is quite smart. It is obvious who she will end up eith but she forgets who her true lover (And so does her lover) is so she falls for another man first.

The Flame's Daughter - FL is strong. She is in love with one man first instead of the ML but she eventually finds herself loving the ML too.

immortality - I tried it, but not only FL is problem, ML and SML aren't great too, they tried for ML bad boy charisma but it's not realistic and doesn't work at all ))) Drama quality is very low too :(

I'll try last two, thank you <3

NiSkywalker:
don't think Hwarang is this category, I liked SML and didn't liked ML, but she never was interestid in SML even for bit...

I agree that the SML from Hwarang isn't an SLS SML, but I found the dynamic pretty similar to The King in Love because in both dramas I found the first royal character (the crown prince in The King in Love and the non-acting king with a regent in Hwarang) quite annoying, the FL didn't have feelings for him (which I appreciated), and the FL did have feelings for the character who also happened to be royal and seemed like a better fit for the throne because he was stronger and smarter than the first royal character, and ended up with him instead of the first royal character. But I found the FL in Hwarang was a much weaker character. 

I'm on episode 41 of Oh My General and so far the FL has not shown any romantic interest in the SML, but he's really great.

NiSkywalker:
Hi, I'm looking for Historical Cdrama or Kdrama with 2nd lead syndrome, love triangle, realistic (not when SML just loves one sided,  even for some moment, when you don't know who she will choose, or at list she kind of likes both of theme, even for some time)

if she will choose SML would be great

Empress Ki is on your PTW & it covers all your criteria. Heartbreaking at times but realistic (for a drama!) romance. 51 hours+ long, though. 

The beginning of the drama shows a wedding between the SML & FL (but it's not that simple at all) before hopping back in time.

SML is weak & naive but matures with the FL's assistance. ML is dominant, physically & mentally,  from the start. FL ends up with the SML although it's hard to tell who she loved more. I actually liked her with ANOTHER guy in the drama (they matched perfectly, from wits to strength, & had a mutual admiration) but there was only a hint of attraction there.