Hi everyone!:) I really need your help! I need a new drama, even though I'm already watching a lot, but I need a good one..!>.< I really like the dramas King 2 Hearts, staring Lee Seung-gi and Ha Ji-won, and City Hunter, staring Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young! -(I've watched both a couple of times;P) So a drama which is a like or resembles these two, with a lot of action, romance, friendship, politics, corruption or such (a drama you can't let go off, because it's too exiting! -I watched King 2 Hearts in 2 days and also City Hunter in 2 days..:D) - Oh, and I like Korean dramas the best:) Thanks a lot guys!!
I think these two fit your "action, romance, friendship, politics, corruption" criteria: Cruel City (deals with drugs so it's darker than the usual K-drama) Bridal Mask
Thanks a lot! I've been thinking of beginning watching them, but I'll definitely do it now!! :D
I second Cruel City. You'd probably like "Two Weeks" too.
algelic wrote: I second Cruel City.

You'd probably like "Two Weeks" too.

Thanks, I've been thinking of watching Two Week too, so I'll give it a try:D
I second Bridal Mask!!!
Time Between Dog and Wolf - lee jun ki as a lead

Rondo - it is jdrama

both are darker than city hunter...
Iljimae (same lead as TBDW)
I second Time Between Dog and Wolf and would also recommend The Princess' Man if you're okay with historical dramas (it's a masterpiece) and you absolutely must finish Queen in-Hyun's Man posthaste, it really picks up around 10 episodes in.