Hey! I recently rewatched the drama Summer´s Desire (泡沫之夏)(AND PETER HO 何潤東)! Got to say I loved it and I feel like I can rewatch it 10 more times and still have the same opinion. Just wondered if anyone know any good dramas that are new? :) Old dramas are OK too! :)
"In Time with You" is great!
easy fortune happy life Ps man Love keeps going They all have unhealthy love stories if that's what you liked about summers desire Other Taiwanese dramas I loved - Down with love Sunny happiness Sunshine angel
i second easy fortune happy life
Love around is new and very sweet you should watch it then Just you with Aaron ^^ Autumn's concerto too ;) .

But I think the best to watch is Mars <3
I just read the synopsis for Deja Vu and it seems really interesting. It's a currently airing drama.
autumn's concerto and definitely in time with you!!!
Pursuit of Happiness is good ... great acting, interesting characters. :)
I Really liked "Just You".
Airing dramas that I like: In A Good Way, The Pursuit Of Happiness and Deja Vu.

Other great dramas: Autumn's Concerto, The Fierce Wife and Prince Turns To Frog (this one is old though).
Agreed that MARS is the best!
Melodrama - MARS and Autumn's Concerto Romance Comedy - In Time with you, Devil Beside you, Why Why Love One of the airing dramas, In a Good Way, is also so far amazing.
I'd recommend Mars, In Time With You and Just You! These dramas were amazing and they're really different from eachother, so it depends on what you're looking for. :)