Hi! Know any asian dramas with a couple wherein the woman's older than the guy? Preferably not too old...like in her twenties at least, or she could be in high school and him in middle school. *Note: I loved Gokusen as well as I Hear Your Voice <3 Please don't suggest kim sam soon/flower boy ramyun/personal taste, I've already watched those ^u^
Romance starring: Kim Jae Won - it's about a student who falls in love with his teacher who is 6yrs older than him
Have you seen Kimi wa Petto?
I enjoyed Dal Ja's Spring a lot!
The characters are a little older than what you're looking for, but what about "Let's Eat"? (Heads up, the romance doesn't really bloom until later in the show, but it's still pretty satisfying to watch.. and the sheer beauty of the food makes up for it) Also, another pretty cute one that hasn't been suggested is "Me too, Flower" :)
I need romance 3 =)
natsu no koi wa nijiiro ni kagayaku last Cinderella (really good but she is 39 he is 23) the woman who still wants to marry big biscuit teacher star candy (teacher student) loveholic (teacher student) anego sapuri I love lee tae ri oh my lady what's up fox baby faced beauty majo no jouken (im currently watching this and its one of the best dramas ever) my queen (the Korean remake starts in a week on tvn) starman (he is also an alien super cute) plus Ive seen all the others mentioned and I would have recommended them all
crazy for u one of the best ever scent of woman i think she is older witch yoo hee
Majo no Jouken, 17year old student falls in love with his teacher
Shitsuren Chocolatier. The woman is just one year older though ^^
Kimi Wa Petto You're My Pet (movie) Last Cinderella (more than 10 years age gap, but still great) Secret Love Affair (20 years age gap, but amazing <3) Rooftop Prince (considering their real life ages, the female lead is older than the male lead) Who Are You Who Slept With Her (movie)
Majo no Jouken definitely! It's amazing :D Dalja's Spring is also really nice! ^^
Someone else mentioned 'Secret Love Affair' which is airing right now. I watched the first episode, it has promise, I just have been super busy and haven't gotten around to watching more of it.
the woman who still wants to marry last cinderella i need romance 3 dalja's spring baby-faced beauty