I need some eye bleach after finishing Angel Eyes, so I want a romance drama with my favorite kind of scene.

Here's the kind of scene I am looking for:

Guy gets injured doing something, girl goes into hysterics because she is afraid he's dead or seriously injured.

That's all. Country of origin does not matter, cute girls preferred and the more times scenes like this occur the better. Romance must be a main genre as well.
I'm sorry I can't come up with very precise recommendations (bad memory :/) but here's what comes to my mind: if you don't mind watching a movie instead, I'm not positive about it, but I think there may be such a scene in Always - the romantic lead is a boxer, so there's a lot of place for injury/fright. It's quite a nice movie, in my opinion. Another movie in which I believe the hero gets injured and the girl panics is He Was Cool. In a fight, I think. One drama in which I remember that happening clearly is Master's Sun - in fact it's a pivotal point in the drama. In The Greatest Love, the male lead has a heart problem throughout the drama, and there's a point when he needs to go through an operation with only 50% chance of survival. It's a very important part of the drama as well, but I would have preferred a little more panic from the female lead - that's just me though. And I guess it's sort of silly to mention these (they're so famous), but I know there's that kind of scene in Hana Yori Dango, and therefore probably in Boys Over Flowers as well (can't remember that show too well) - but you may not like that kind of drama. It may also happen in Gaksital, although that needs confirmation. Good luck!
Thanks for the recommendations! I dropped Boys Before Flowers, but I haven't tried the Japanese version yet. I might eventually, but I am not big on flower boy romcoms. I've also seen The Master's Sun (loved it up until around ep. 14) Always and He Was Cool sound promising, I will definitely check them out. I really like Cha Seung Won, so I will eventually try The Greatest Love. Saving Bridal Mask for a rainy day, I have had it on hold for a while.
The only one i could think of is Dal Ja's Spring but there was only one scene like this. She thought he was dead and was crying and all and he was standing right behind her.
Surprise-Lobotomy wrote: Guy gets injured doing something, girl goes into hysterics because she is afraid he's dead or seriously injured.

Oddly, this is a kind of scene that I look for in dramas as well. Been thinking of asking for recommendations along the same lines, but you beat me to it. :)

In Korean dramas, in particular, this dramatic turn of events happens A LOT.
A lot of the time the guy only gets a common cold and needs to be nursed back to health by applying wet towels to his head (the Korean super-cure for all ailments apparently)... but life and death situations are fairly common as well.

I quickly went through my list to jog my memory.
These are dramas where the male lead get wounded or collapses somehow and there's a female lead by his side to help him:
Arang and the Magistrate - Wounded several times
Boys Before Flowers (Hana Yori Dango, Meteor Garden, Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower) - Drowning, hit by car, wounded
City Hunter - Wounded, gassed and drugged
Dream High - Wounded once
Empress Ki - Wounded several times
Faith - Wounded
Gu Family Book - Wounded
Lie to Me - Collapse
Love Keeps Going - Car accident
Queen In Hyun's Man - Wounded
The Bridal Mask - Wounded several times
The Moon that Embraces the Sun - Collapse
Winter Sonata - Collapse
You Who Came from the Stars - Collapse

Hope this helps.
The Princess' Man has this scenario a few times :)