Hi all. Can you recommend drama with love triangle (or square) - one of these scenarios?: I hope that it is not too complicated and you will understand :)

1) (triangle) ML loves FL, but FL doesn't love ML, because she loves  some other man.The "other man" is hidden identity of ML, but FL doesn't know that (she will realize it later).

2) same as above, but roles switched: FL loves ML, but ML doesn't love FL, because he loves  some other woman.The "other woman" is hidden identity of FL, but ML doesn't know that (he will realize it later).

3) (square) FL and ML don't love each other, because both of them already have someone else. That "someone" is hidden identity of the other lead. :)

4) FL and ML love each other, but one/both of them also love someone else, who is the hidden identity of the other lead (and they can't decide who to love).

It is clear from the beginning that leads will be together, because there are no real love rivals, but they don't know this information from the start.

Good example is cdrama: Love Like White Jade (it is not spoiler, because you can see everything in the opening song).

I will never let you go (Legend of Hua Buqi) - fl like ml's secret identity but not the ml when he is not in his secret identity  appearance

You are my hero - fl falls in love with ml in the past but she didn't see his face completely, they meet in the present day and fl is infatuated with the past ml and doesn't realise who he actually is yet when they meet again

Fall in love with me (Taiwanese drama) - this drama centers on this love triangle hidden identity theme. ml pretends to be someone else with a totally different personality for a certain reason, fl falls in love with that personality and she hates the ml's true personality but she doesn't know that they are the same person.  ml loves fl and wants her to like his true self as well but she initially only likes ml's fake personality.  ml wants fl to know that both of his personalities are all him whether he's a nice caring dude or a cold and calculating dude.

Close but not exactly

• Hua Jai Sila (2019)  (She becomes suspicious of his identity really soon in the drama but yet it can fit)
  • Hwarang (2016)  (His fake identity is "her brother" so romance develops after)
  • Just Between Lovers (2017)  (This is not about "Fake Identity" or a "Created Identity" but more about a hidden past that both of them share)
  • Love O2O (2016)  (At the beginning, she doesn't know who he really is and kind of develops feelings for him without knowing his "real identity" (in video games)

Moonlight fits your first scenario

So many suggestions. :) Thank you all very much.

ML loves the FL and the FL loves someone else (another version of the ML) or is torn between the ML and another version of the ML (in some cases she doesn't know they're both the ML, in other cases it's a bit more complicated):

FL falls for the ML and the ML falls for and pursues or is torn between two versions of the FL, without realizing they are the same person: 

The opposite (but a really good trope) to what you asked for: there are two versions of the FL. One is really the FL and one is not. The ML can tell the difference between them and clearly only loves the real FL:

Similarly, a list of dramas where the ML starts to fall for the FL (and in most cases struggles against those feelings) not realizing that the FL is someone he loved in the past before they were separated: https://mydramalist.com/list/p1Rzz7G1.

War of the In-laws

Twisted Fate of Love

Renascence

Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard

I've Fallen For You

Legend of Zu 2

Cambrian Period

I Will Never Let You Go

K.O. 3an Guo

My Bratty Princess

Fall in Love With Me

Thanks again for so many dramas :)

kardasx:
ML loves FL, but FL doesn't love ML, because she loves  some other man.The "other man" is hidden identity of ML, but FL doesn't know that (she will realize it later)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me exactly what you wrote. everyone recommend situations where hidden identity is like secret hero or kind of his job, but here we have dissociative identity disorder case. Maybe you didn't wanted it, but trust me you should try this drama, it is super emotional, with so great chemistry. first few episodes have lots of primitive moments and clieches, butthen the drama gets better and better. I don't know why this drama is underrated and drama with similar story (Kill me Heal me) is more popular, but that one was really primitive with so annoying FL, but Hyde, Jekyll, Me  is really good! even villain person isn't just bad, he has reasons and very interesting character.

love scenery ML loves FL but doesn't know it's her who he contacts online, FL falls for his online version but don't knows who he is in real life. beautiful cinematography and leads, though quite light, nothing special drama (I got bored)
https://mydramalist.com/52895-love-scenery

Eevee:
fl falls in love with ml in the past but she didn't see his face completely, they meet in the present day and fl is infatuated with the past ml and doesn't realise who he actually is yet when they meet again

OMG sometimes I think, why I watch this kind of dramas )))) I mean just to think how stupid this sounds )))) girls falls for guy when she didn't even saw his face and after years thinks and loves him, not looking at real guys  ))))

• Healer (fits 1)
  • 30 but 17 (fits 3)