Hello everyone:) I’m suddenly in the mood to watch older man and younger woman romance dramas if you know dramas with this trope  please recommend it to me I’m looking forward to your recommendations <3

My Queen (FL was 18yo, ML about 25yo - actors were about 5 years  older :) ) - if that is not enough age gap, then:
Eternal Love of Dream - their age gap is few thousands years (I don't remember it exactly).

Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo

P to JK (jmovie) - ML: 26yo police officer, FL: 16yo student

theres a classic " The liar and his Lover"

It has both a japanese and a korean version . OG is a japanese manga 

Read this  : People might find it a bit disturbing because in the japanese version.  that is both the movie and the manga. theres a 9 years gap. the guy is 25 and the girl is 16. yes shes underage. but its normalized in japan. this kinda age gap , even when the younger one is 16-17 is somewhat okay. even marriage is allowed with parental consent for the younger one. but a lot of people might find it disturbing . it is legal in japan for a 16-17 year old to be in a parental approved relationship with someone who is an adult, preferably of nearby age. but sexualization of the relationship is not usually approved . the korean version does not have that problem tho, because in korean law its considered pure pedophilia and statutory r+pe. in the kr version the girl is 19 and the guy is 26 i guess . but i would say give the manga and film a go to. its a classic manga. one of my very first 

• Marriage contract
  • Goblin
  • Love song
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Sweet 18
  • Mr sunshine
  • Hotaru no hikari