Niki Demonix:

I HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

Here we go!!!!!!

I'll wait a bit before I start this one, from the reviews from you guys I know I'm gonna love it

I pray for success for our dear TJC

Kikinaki:

I'll wait a bit before I start this one, from the reviews from you guys I know I'm gonna love it

I pray for success for our dear TJC

Welcome!

Yes, it's alot of fun, and welcome after the heartbreak of LYF S2.

As far as popularity ... the show got off to a great start, but it seems to have slowed down, as far as the heat index is concerned. :(   But we haven't gotten half way yet, so I'm going keep my fingers crossed.

The braids are coming!  :)   Along with the moustache. :(

Kokuto:

Say no to the 'stache!!!!!

HeadInTheClouds:

Say no to the 'stache!!!!!

I'm 1000% with you on that!  Fortunately, so are a couple of people in the episodes.  lol

Kokuto:

I'm 1000% with you on that!  Fortunately, so are a couple of people in the episodes.  lol

Bad guys ripped it off. Yay!

Yay! I am here! Am I late?  It seems like a lot has been going on. Anyway, I have not yet gotten away from Xiang Liu's death, even though I have not have the courage to complete LYF. I heard that GE is based on a novel. Does it have a happy ending? First few episodes were a delight though. 

Kokuto:

Bless

Liu Yifei:

Yay! I am here! Am I late?  It seems like a lot has been going on. Anyway, I have not yet gotten away from Xiang Liu's death, even though I have not have the courage to complete LYF. I heard that GE is based on a novel. Does it have a happy ending? First few episodes were a delight though. 

Hellooooo

Kokuto:

Sima Zhao vibes just purely on aesthetics alone.

Haven't watched last night's episodes, but it is definitely such a joy so far, though we are certainly headed for serious territory. 

How is the series performing? Any rating or that sort of thing came out?

The promotional conference that was filled with laughter!

The subbed version of Go East's hilarious antics at last week's H!6 episode: