Sometimes, a drama reminds you of an anime. You would like to point out the similarities and make matching recommendations. 

Example : for body swap lovers, you can watch Secret Garden (drama), but also Kimi No Na Wa (animated movie). 

A good way to do that would be to recommend  Anime or Animated Movies by linking their MAL page. 

What do you guys think? 

(ps, I haven't checked if anyone posted a similar recommendation yet...)

40votes
Well if you mean just going to website and linking animes then I think most people can do it and nothing has to be implemented in the system ^^
as someone who uses MAL for a long time I can safely say that the owner of MAL is unfortunately rude and I don't think he will agree to partnerships.. (what I heard from people) the community there is often very elitist too so for them having any partnership with a website like this will be disliked... The community still can argue if Avatar The Last Airbender is an anime or not.
As for the possible anime sites to partnership with, 
I would try Kitsu.io , the staff is very friendly and will probably not ignore a partnership offer (not that I know whether they would reject or accept). 
If not maybe Anime-Planet, the staff is also very efficient from what I've seen. 
MAL is a definite no-no imo. Staff and Admin culture is a bit weird and unprofessional. great site content tho..

Bumping up this suggestion because I like it.

Juniko:
A good way to do that would be to recommend Anime or Animated Movies by linking their MAL page.

Bumping up this suggestion. Don't have votes right now, but I'll try to come back and add some when I get more.

Anime Planet admins have been so lovely to me (they're less strict than MAL with title rules, so I always go there to mark niche titles (one-shots and pilots etc) on my list, or, often as not, add them myself, and the staff I've interacted with are both friendly and prompt). MAL is probably the most prominent anime/manga listing site, but I wouldn't 100% say it's the best.  If anything AP has aesthetic design and variety on it's side ^^ (they list manhua, manhwa and webtoons too, which would be good for shows adapted from them like Cheese in the Trap)

Arty:

Anime Planet admins have been so lovely to me (they're less strict than MAL with title rules, so I always go there to mark niche titles (one-shots and pilots etc) on my list, or, often as not, add them myself, and the staff I've interacted with are both friendly and prompt). MAL is probably the most prominent anime/manga listing site, but I wouldn't 100% say it's the best.  If anything AP has aesthetic design and variety on it's side ^^ (they list manhua, manhwa and webtoons too, which would be good for shows adapted from them like Cheese in the Trap)

Maybe Dramalist could link to both.

Arty:

It will be cool to include in drama/movies pages not only a name of the original manga /webtoon they are adapted from , but also a link to the page of the manga/anime etc. on Anime Planet.