I cant believe at least this request was being asked from 2017 and still no one in MDL bothered to look into it for 5 years.

Pagalnixon:

I cant believe at least this request was being asked from 2017 and still no one in MDL bothered to look into it for 5 years.

With not even a hundred votes yet, this request is not top priority. I'm assuming that why it is not implemented yet.

And I'm not sure if you know, in case you want to use it for the time being, but the MDL app does sort watchlists by most recently added. Personally, I like both options of sorting my lists alphabetically and most recently added. Depending on the day, I use both options.

Hi NoirRoseHeart, yes I agree the choice should be given to sort the list based on the preference. There are similar request made which had higher votes as well. This is not the only one request.

Interestingly they don't even implement to look at suggestion list based on higher votes or search option to look for specific suggestion.

These are basic and essential needs for the users

We would love to but just not our top priority in the hundreds of features to implements. 

beestressed:

On the desktop version you still can do this. 

When you’re on your watch list just click the year tab and it should organize by what year that they came out.

The year they were released is not necessarily the year someone completed to watch it. Date Added/Completed meaning added on the watchlist / completed watching, not on the MDL website. 

It would be really helpful if the completed section could be listed according to the date completed. That way I would be able to see what were the titles I completed last instead of searching through a long list. 

The last updates on profiles don't help if you end up adding shows to PTW or if you're updating currently watching shows as it bumps off what you recently completed in the process.

We have a start and finish date feature. Why not use it to organise the completed shows?

And the completion date should automatically be set for when you mark a drama as completed. People who want to change that can edit it later. With that, the sorting by last completed or last added would work great

There IS a work-around for seeing last completed, last added to PTW, etc via the web version of MDL.  Go to your MDL settings, click on  the Widgets tab  at top of page.  You're not really gonna create a widget in this case though.  On far right change, change Status to Completed. Then change Number of Updates to 50 (max 100). Then click Update changes. Now look to your left and see the sorted list u just created.  I use this regularly becuz i foget what i watched even last week.  Mess around with it.  Don't both with any of the bottom parameters elow Update unless  u really are creating a widget.  

JoanneSmith:

There IS a work-around for seeing last completed, last added to PTW, etc via the web version of MDL.  Go to your MDL settings, click on  the Widgets tab  at top of page.  You're not really gonna create a widget in this case though.  On far right change, change Status to Completed. Then change Number of Updates to 50 (max 100). Then click Update changes. Now look your left and see the sorted list u just created.  I use this regulay becuz i foget what i watched even last week.  Mess around with it.  Don't both with any of the bottom parameters unless  u really are creating a widget.  

Great workaround. Thanks a lot

Please, add this feature finally!! It`s already the end of 2022!!

I wonder what important stuff they are working for more than 5 years in MDL that they dont have time to look at this request which has significant votes ? 

Funny thing, they dont even have the sort by vote count option to check which suggestion has more votes ? this is terrible and primitive site to be honest. 

reviving this thread after 2 years, are there any plans to add such feature?

Let's keep it going- more votes plz pps xx