Allow us to sort the comments in articles, feed, and drama and actor pages by the:

• Oldest
  • Newest
  • Most liked
105votes

voted :D

best rated is most liked right? i just wanna suggest one more option, Most Replied, so people can see what topic is most discussed about or just to find some spicy banter lol.

russian white bear:
best rated is most liked right?

Yeah, my mistake! :)

Ceki:

Yeah, my mistake! :)

ugh this is awkward, i didnt meant to correct it or anything. anyway  what i thought was like 

• Oldest
  • Newest
  • Best Rated / Most Liked
  • Hottest / Most Replied  

..or something like that, ahahaha

Interesting feature!  

p.s.  I'd like to search them.   I can do via my browser, but would like to within MDL web and app versions.   

Ceki:

Allow us to sort the comments in articles and drama and actor pages by the:

• Oldest
  • Newest
  • Most liked

What about sorting by language? For now I have seen only the "English" section, but no other languages used by the website. Is it not working just for me? It would have been great to comment on your native language with others from your country. 

emmagucci:

What about sorting by language? For now I have seen only the "English" section, but no other languages used by the website. Is it not working just for me? It would have been great to comment on your native language with others from your country. 

I think that would be pointless because MDL is already in a few languages as far as I know.

Ceki:

I think that would be pointless because MDL is already in a few languages as far as I know.

MDL website is in different languages, but the comments' section appears in English even if you set the site in a different language. Same for the articles. 

emmagucci:

MDL website is in different languages, but the comments' section appears in English even if you set the site in a different language. Same for the articles. 

I see, my mistake. However, in that case, I don't think it would be practical to have multiple languages in one comment section, unless they come up with a way to keep them separate, but then we won't have to filter them. I personally find it distracting when I see people writing in other languages other than English.

Ceki:

I see, my mistake. However, in that case, I don't think it would be practical to have multiple languages in one comment section, unless they come up with a way to keep them separate, but then we won't have to filter them. I personally find it distracting when I see people writing in other languages other than English.

That's exactly why we need a way to separate them/sort (in addition to other filters).  Like if you only want them in English you could choose that language or other languages you speak from a multiple choice language menu or just leave the default (all languages). The current comments filter menu has only English as filter (not only on English version of the website), which is basically useless. 

russian white bear:

ugh this is awkward, i didnt meant to correct it or anything. anyway  what i thought was like 

• Oldest
  • Newest
  • Best Rated / Most Liked
  • Hottest / Most Replied  

..or something like that, ahahaha

Voted!

I'm liking this idea (particularly the quoted one) A LOT and I'm going to push the thread so hopefully it gets more votes as I think this will be very useful to a lot of people.

Thanks!

Yes, that! Definitely include 'most reacted to' comment as well. This would make browsing comments section so much easier.

It would be great if the popular comments could be easier to find, then maybe it would enable longer discussions about things, easier to find what people think is important / fun, and those "please subs / where are the subs" comments would be easier to skip ;)