Estelll:

They seem to have made some positive changes now!! Maybe they do read our comments after all!! :)

At first I wanted to say it looked exactly the same but then I noticed that in fact all articles in the ex-roll banner on the top are editorials and under Popular some editorials are also featured. Definitely a step in the right direction. 

I still hope though that the amount of news article from mentioned user will be levelled down to a reasonable amount and they work on the quality issue. 

3GGG:
Then they can simply replace "Recent" with "News" for those who enjoy/look for that content. 

That would be a welcome solution in my opinion. ^^

Voted in support!

I'd love to read Asian Entertainment news on MDL. Although some editorials are fun to read, it seems like the front page would benefit from sharing news too. I once clicked on an editorial, thinking it was a news article! It would be cool if we could sort to view news-only, like this:

sunshine:
Although some editorials are fun to read, it seems like the front page would benefit from sharing news too.

I mean no offense when I ask if you have read one of lo_ve news articles. I did read a few and find them hardly informative but really trivial and get the feeling it's not written by the user itself but copied from other sources because they lack in good writing and quality. 

I do think news articles have a right to exist on MDL but I would prefer relevant news with a decent quality (aka actor XY married Actress Z) and not articles about a marriage announcement that was already done in the past (wedding was only postponed due to Covid-19 so it was actually an old info) or a poster was released for a drama (adding the poster in the dramas photos would be useful but writing an article about it is so unnecessary). 

I like the addition of a news section in the tabs though like your picture shows. That way people who are interested can easily find and read news articles.