LoveSiYehan:

Oh gads, I don't think I have the heart to see CY character being hurt again, eventhough L&R gives happy ending , I am still recovering from all the hurt Sifeng had to go through, I've watched PoC upto ep 9, I don't think I can't go on

eliteles1:

And I will watch (I miss him more). But ... I'm still watching Love and Redemption (with subtitles for productive procrastination). 

LoveSiYehan:

Just finished 2nd round of L&R ,  and started on POC, but CY character Chengxu gonna hurt real bad again, I think I am just too afraid to see him hurting again..damn!this guy's acting is just too darn good, where has he been all these years?? With his level of acting how is it that I've come to know of him only after Love and Redemption???  The fact that I don't find him that handsome ,still managed to fall in love with his characters is proof of how good his acting is

You guys must watch!!!!  CY is such a good actor!!!  Freaking captivating.  I don’t think he’s handsome either, not my type but his acting makes him HOTT.  Just go in knowing that he’s not gonna end up with the girl.  Who knows, maybe he’s okay with it by the end of the drama?!

eliteles1:

Goyoolee 

2 days ago

Episode 23-24 was just extension  of 21-22.  Wangxin, Minglu’s sister, got with the emperor, became Nobel consort and gave birth to a prince.  (...)

(This drama (TPoC) reminds me of The legend of Phoenix (with Jeremy Tsui), but with some improvements.)

Oh really? I couldn’t Get into legend of the Phoenix.  

Goyoolee:

Oh really? I couldn’t Get into legend of the Phoenix.  

A curiosity: The Legend of Phoenix actor (in real life) saved the actress from drowning when recording the drama.

Goyoolee  

You guys must watch!!!!  CY is such a good actor!!!  Freaking captivating.  I don’t think he’s handsome either, not my type but his acting makes him HOTT.  Just go in knowing that he’s not gonna end up with the girl.  Who knows, maybe he’s okay with it by the end of the drama?! 

(eliteles1:
I find him so beautiful, and shy, and humble). He likes to hide his beauty with those white, simple coats (but I think he does that), because it suits his real personality the most. (playful, but at the same time a serious, simple and humble person.).   

And without a doubt I will watch all his drams (from Noble Aspirations (Aka Legend of Chusen) onwards.

Yeah not exactly my type either, Wallace Huo,Mark Chao and Huang Xiaoming more my type,the more matured kind, CY, despite his age looks way too young, but his acting is yes, too captivating, can't help falling in love with each character he portrays, a truly versatile actor

200929/ Hengdian world studio weibo update Dream of Changan crew will be having a fanmeet on Oct 3rd at 10:30am! !

(https://twitter.com/Chengyidotcom/status/1310799734894813184)

What I think about it is: How will he face this first public clash so soon. That he has the necessary balance (it is difficult to be in one place and imagine that people (not all), but many, can think the worst of you. And you have to manage the moment.

Since the images we have of him from the last few days are fleeing the cell phone camera, or hiding his face with his hands. I still read somewhere that they want him to participate in some variety shows.

LoveSiYehan:

Oh gads, I don't think I have the heart to see CY character being hurt again, eventhough L&R gives happy ending , I am still recovering from all the hurt Sifeng had to go through, I've watched PoC upto ep 9, I don't think I can't go on

You need to go on. Cheng Yi acting in early episode 10 and 11 are superb. The pain he exuded even exceeded that of L&R ..... I was amazed watching his scenes.

eliteles1:
I still read somewhere that they want him to participate in some variety shows.

I don't think he has any free time left currently for variety show. And I get that he is very serious on his job and dream as actor. He will prefer doing his job acting than participating in variety show unless that is for drama publication. Just my opinion though

Xien_Rue:

You need to go on. Cheng Yi acting in early episode 10 and 11 are superb. The pain he exuded even exceeded that of L&R ..... I was amazed watching his scenes. 

Yes, I have to agree with Xien_Rue here.  In L&R, the situation wasn't hopeless or irreversible.  Here, he is seeing the love of his life marrying another man!  Even after surviving so much pain and hardship just to see her. So the sense of helplessness, hopelessness and sheer betrayal was just heartbreaking to the core and Cheng Yi conveyed those emotions so realistically.  For me, those scenes in that episode is the hardest to take in so far.  Your heart literally breaks along with him.  

WandereR:

Yes, I have to agree with Xien_Rue here.  In L&R, the situation wasn't hopeless or irreversible.  Here, he is seeing the love of his life marrying another man!  Even after surviving so much pain and hardship just to see her. So the sense of helplessness, hopelessness and sheer betrayal was just heartbreaking to the core and Cheng Yi conveyed those emotions so realistically.  For me, those scenes in that episode is the hardest to take in so far.  Your heart literally breaks along with him.  

I never know you can act crying scenes like that ......

I am in ep 17 now, and I am loving how Chengxu is scheming, cool,calm and collected 😊 and Cheng Yi delivers it so well ❤️❤️❤️

LoveSiYehan:

I am in ep 17 now, and I am loving how Chengxu is scheming, cool,calm and collected ? and Cheng Yi delivers it so well ❤️❤️❤️

Yes he does!!  

WandereR:

I always think that the worst pain for a lover is not to sacrifice himself for that love (if he has the hope of winning it or living that love). The worst is when they take away that hope. In L&R his character suffered 10 tribulations (but always with faith and hope, and his lover's love for him was visible). But here, it is another type of (helpless) suffering for love, but at the same time he is full of courage.