This drama has exceeded 100 millions views. Many people watched it for Cheng Yi.  Cheng Yi is on the roll these days.

Look at here:

https://www.facebook.com/365672060831669/posts/745686399496898/

Larasa Salvatoin:

This drama has exceeded 100 millions views. Many people watched it for Cheng Yi.  Cheng Yi is on the roll these days.

Look at here:

https://www.facebook.com/365672060831669/posts/745686399496898/

Great ! I am happy !

omg episode 18 was good!  My drama cool.  Chengyi (Chengxu) is the only reason I’m watching. He is such a badas_s and babe. 

I couldn’t help but read the spoiler on my chinese drama info.  

Goyoolee:

omg episode 18 was good!  My drama cool.  Chengyi (Chengxu) is the only reason I’m watching. He is such a badas_s and babe. 

I realized that too (in the first scenes of the first episode) (I only watched this so far), as I am still on the journey of watching it with subtitles Love and Redemption. (but I also realized: Handsome, adorable and badass), even if the ending is tragic his character is like that (interesting.).
 Goyoolee:

Cheng Yi is also the only reason to stay here for me too.

The story is getting better in Ep 17/18, it did encourage me to continue watching it. Cheng Xu character is leveled up in these episodes, he is getting wiser.

Amanda Ainsworth:

The story is getting better in Ep 17/18, it did encourage me to continue watching it. Cheng Xu character is leveled up in these episodes, he is getting wiser.

Great !!! 

Amanda Ainsworth:

Agree!!!  He gets hotter and wiser and stronger with each episode.

Goyoolee:

Agree!!!  He gets hotter and wiser and stronger with each episode.

Ummm...! 
I don't think I can take it. I'm going to watch this drama soon. 

(my impressions after watching full episode 1). I just watched episode 1. I liked it. The scene in which he imitates the sound of a cat, funny. They both have chemistry, yes. Actor is actor, convinces us of what needs to convince us for the story.
P.S: In this first episode and the openings and musical ending do not indicate any tragic ending. It's all light and sweet here, yet. (But I know that the next move will be sad, because here, he looks for the antidote to save his father, and later on he will lose his mother  He will not have an easy life. Is his brother the villain?

Episode 15&16   1080p direct download links they will expire in 5days enjoy

Episode 17&18 1080p direct download links they will expire in 5days enjoy

Ep-18

thank god he is not spitting blood :) and FL got the sachet back and I think this will not be the last,  he will get the sachet back soon hmm ...

In L&R it's is a hairpin and in TPoC it's a sachet??? jinx

Love and redemption " Hair Pin"

Ask hoh...

I am curious.. I haven’t watch...

Can check whether Is there kiss scene between CY and Sarah?

Cheng Yi (Yu Sifeng) as Xiao Chengxu and Zhao Yang Zi (Mistress Dongfang / Qingrong) as He Lan Ming Yu in The Promise of Chang'an.

ep-16

Dashmount20:

Ask hoh...

I am curious.. I haven’t watch...

Can check whether Is there kiss scene between CY and Sarah?

Not yet through episode 18.  They bumped noses and almost kissed.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kORXUiBEJI

He had a fever, and she took good care of him! | The Promise of Chang' an