Goyoolee:

Not yet through episode 18.  They bumped noses and almost kissed.  

Which ep? 

Dashmount20:

Which ep? 

I don’t remember!  Sorry!  I think before episode 14.

Goyoolee:

I don’t remember!  Sorry!  I think before episode 14.

Ok. Thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lszKX6Vhc6E 

Cheng Yi on the set of the drama "Awakening of Chang'an (2021). Sep 6, 2020 (Before the storm hit him, now on a trip to the set of this same shoot, news shows that he covered his face, ashamed.).

Episode 19-20 available today on drama cool!  Halfway through episode 19.  Chengxu’s younger biological brother is an idiot.  He’s going to get them in big trouble.

this drama is so bad it’s good lol.  I don’t know how to explain it.    

Goyoolee:

Episode 19-20 available today on drama cool!  Halfway through episode 19.  Chengxu’s younger biological brother is an idiot.  He’s going to get them in big trouble.

this drama is so bad it’s good lol.  I don’t know how to explain it.    

Ha ha ha. Alright !

I love how the battles On the field and wars are solved within 2 minutes lol.  The writers must really want us to know how great of a warrior Chengxu is.  They’re making it too obvious but I’m glad.  I’m not a huge fan of violence, fight scenes.

Chengxu and his older bro emperor are really good actors.  I don’t find Chengxu attractive in real life but his acting skills make him so hot.

They’re building up so much tension between Chengxu and his older bro. Spoilers say the older bro dies from illness,  Nothing to do with Chengxu.  are they really just gonna sHow that he died from illness? 

As of episode 20, the female lead, consort Xian has had very limited intimacy with the emperor.  She keeps telling him to sleep with the rest of the harem instead of her.  I don’t even know how they’re going to show her pregnant With his child.  It’s gonna be such a weird, sad moment bc she and Chengxu still love each other so much.

Goyoolee:

I love how the battles On the field and wars are solved within 2 minutes lol.  The writers must really want us to know how great of a warrior Chengxu is.  They’re making it too obvious but I’m glad.  I’m not a huge fan of violence, fight scenes.

Chengxu and his older bro emperor are really good actors.  I don’t find Chengxu attractive in real life but his acting skills make him so hot.

They’re building up so much tension between Chengxu and his older bro. Spoilers say the older bro dies from illness,  Nothing to do with Chengxu.  are they really just gonna sHow that he died from illness? 

As of episode 20, the female lead, consort Xian has had very limited intimacy with the emperor.  She keeps telling him to sleep with the rest of the harem instead of her.  I don’t even know how they’re going to show her pregnant With his child.  It’s gonna be such a weird, sad moment bc she and Chengxu still love each other so much.

Good actors !

Cannot wait for Saturday’s episodes!  I enjoyed 21 and 22 a lot bc it dealt with the emperors  harem.  Consort Xian’s sister (the one thats always been in love with emperor) came to visit and made the emperor fall in love with her.  Yes, he’s married to consort Xian, AND her aunt AND now he’s boning her sister.  Lol, so bad.  Sure he likes consort Xian’s sister but he’s just doing it to make consort Xian jealous.  Problem is, c. Xian doesn’t give two flying fcuks about him.  I love her.  He’s trying to make her jealous bc he found about her past with Chengxu.  So childish.

I LOVE how smart, mature and beautiful the empress (consort Xian’s ain’t) and c Xian are.  They love all the women at the palace, don’t get sucked into stupid rumors, aren’t petty.  Such QUEENS.

there was very little of Chengxu in these episodes.  I’m fine with that.

Just see trailer ep 28/29 in yt look like MY already pregnant emperor child ._.

Dave:

Pregnant already?? Sigh. I know it is inevitable, but still hate to see it. I really hope the drama won't give us only 6 episodes each week. I want to see the last arc ......

Xien_Rue:

Pregnant already?? Sigh. I know it is inevitable, but still hate to see it. I really hope the drama won't give us only 6 episodes each week. I want to see the last arc ......

Same.  Ewww, she’s gonna get pregnant by the sleazy emperor that boned her aunt and sister.

Dave:

Sad! But I’m curious to see how it plays out.

Well for cx sure will be torture for him and suffering till end, if he really die in the end than he will not have any happy moment  in the remain eps