brenda91:

Nope, no eng subs. duboku.co

Sad!  I’m so desperate tho, so I’m watching on there with no subs.  

OMG, she did get pregnant and had a baby on episode 28.  I think it’s the emperor’s?!

Wangxin is such an insecure witch.  The emperor is a jealous, insecure moron.  He’s so mad at Mingyu but can’t let her go.  Bro, you’re trash.  She only wants Chengxu.

Mingyu has her baby!  Chengxu had to find a doctor and midwife for her bc no one at the palace cares about Mingyu anymore.

I love the relationship Mingyu and Chengxu have lol.  They care for each other in the Sweetest, most respectful way.  They don’t cross any boundaries and just want each other to be happy.  They’re always there for each other.  At this point, they’re never gonna be lovers but I’m OK with that.

I think we are heading for tragedy? hmmmm seems this is no different from the original adaptation Xiao Zhuang Epic (2003)

Goyoolee:

Wangxin is such an insecure witch.  The emperor is a jealous, insecure moron.  He’s so mad at Mingyu but can’t let her go.  Bro, you’re trash.  She only wants Chengxu.

Mingyu has her baby!  Chengxu had to find a doctor and midwife for her bc no one at the palace cares about Mingyu anymore.

I love the relationship Mingyu and Chengxu have lol.  They care for each other in the Sweetest, most respectful way.  They don’t cross any boundaries and just want each other to be happy.  They’re always there for each other.  At this point, they’re never gonna be lovers but I’m OK with that.

Whose the father of the baby? I’m hoping it’s Chengxu but it’s scary to think that Mingyu was raped by the emperor. 

pinksprings01:

Whose the father of the baby? I’m hoping it’s Chengxu but it’s scary to think that Mingyu was raped by the emperor. 

If chengxu is the father then it will be a disaster as in upcoming episodes he dies by the wrath of his own son? I don't think they will alter the original adaptation hmmm

pinksprings01:

Drama Empress:

If chengxu is the father then it will be a disaster as in upcoming episodes he dies by the wrath of his own son? I don't think they will alter the original adaptation hmmm

The baby daddy is definitely the emperor.  He knocked her up on her birthday.  A year after her sister, Wangxin, married the emperor.  Still nasty that the emperor is married to two sisters and their aunt.  Emperor had replaced Mingyu with her sister. Mingyu hadnt seen him in like, a year. Unfortunately, he popped up on her bday.  

It’s only gonna be a tragic ending if you still have hope that Mingyu and Chengxu will be together.  I gave that up as soon as Chengxu got married.  Chengxu and Mingyu have integrity, they were never gonna cheat on their spouses.

Goyoolee:

The baby daddy is definitely the emperor.  He knocked her up on her birthday.  A year after her sister, Wangxin, married the emperor.  Still nasty that the emperor is married to two sisters and their aunt.  Emperor had replaced Mingyu with her sister. Mingyu hadnt seen him in like, a year. Unfortunately, he popped up on her bday.  

It’s only gonna be a tragic ending if you still have hope that Mingyu and Chengxu will be together.  I gave that up as soon as Chengxu got married.  Chengxu and Mingyu have integrity, they were never gonna cheat on their spouses.

I hope the emperor has a tragic ending 

pinksprings01:

I hope the emperor has a tragic ending 

Spoilers from mychinesedramainfo says he just dies illness.  Weird.

Goyoolee:

Spoilers from mychinesedramainfo says he just dies illness.  Weird.

yep then with the help of Chengxu, Mingyu son becomes the next emperor even though Chengxu, Mingyu never cheats, the kid emperor doubts Chengxu and tries to harm him

Drama Empress:

yep then with the help of Chengxu, Mingyu son becomes the next emperor even though Chengxu, Mingyu never cheats, the kid emperor doubts Chengxu and tries to harm him

That is so freaking dumb.  They don’t even do a one time hook up or have a fling after the emperor dies?????  Why is the kid emperor such a dumbas_s? Assuming his dad dies when he’s young, shouldn’t he have better character since Mingyu is his mom?  You would think. 

Didn’t the spoiler also say that Mingyu’s  kid dies and Mingyu helps another kid become emperor?

In the past, the emperor took an arrow in the back for Chengxu. That damaged his lungs, which is why he has been coughing a lot recently. He probably dies from that. 

Goyoolee:

That is so freaking dumb.  They don’t even do a one time hook up or have a fling after the emperor dies?????  Why is the kid emperor such a dumbas_s? Assuming his dad dies when he’s young, shouldn’t he have better character since Mingyu is his mom?  You would think. 

Didn’t the spoiler also say that Mingyu’s  kid dies and Mingyu helps another kid become emperor?

and yes, in the spoiler, it does say Mingyu's grandchild will become emperor. He probably doesn't have a "better character" because, in the spoiler, he was forced to marry someone he doesn't love, who is probably Yang Chao Yue's character. 

chase_potato:

In the past, the emperor took an arrow in the back for Chengxu. That damaged his lungs, which is why he has been coughing a lot recently. He probably dies from that. 

and yes, in the spoiler, it does say Mingyu's grandchild will become emperor. He probably doesn't have a "better character" because, in the spoiler, he was forced to marry someone he doesn't love, who is probably Yang Chao Yue's character. 

I'll need to re-consider my watching options if / when ML ends his story arc in this drama. That would probably be Chapter 2 with the new generation and the same nasty traits.

I hope the drama could invest more time in showing the audience of the closeness of Cheng Xu and the Emperor in their younger days. Because it will make the betrayal cut deeper. 

Ming Yu child character in Xiaozhuang Mishi is so annoyingly stupid and petty. In this drama, I perhaps will end up celebrating his death .....

WandereR:

I'll need to re-consider my watching options if / when ML ends his story arc in this drama. That would probably be Chapter 2 with the new generation and the same nasty traits.

Fast forward will be your best friend by then. Just watch enough to see her son end and how she lived the rest of her life without Cheng Xu helping her left and right.

Xien_Rue:

Fast forward will be your best friend by then. Just watch enough to see her son end and how she lived the rest of her life without Cheng Xu helping her left and right. 

Yes, you are right. Unless ML dies in episode 55/56, then that would deprive me of the chance to FF.