I want to watch it for cy but , i cant stant  with this kind of plot drama, more over its look like cy character will die in the end and suffering from beginning to end :(

Goyoolee:

Same.  Ewww, she’s gonna get pregnant by the sleazy emperor that boned her aunt and sister.

That’s so disgusting 

Dave:

Well for cx sure will be torture for him and suffering till end, if he really die in the end than he will not have any happy moment  in the remain eps

The scenes are sad (but when the director snaps the clapperboard, he is playful again.).
 Dave:

https://youtu.be/kjJ2MN0xDW4

What is she saying to Chengxu at the beginning.  I need eng subs :/

So, shes pregnant by 28. 

Episode 23-24 was just extension  of 21-22.  Wangxin, Minglu’s sister, got with the emperor, became Nobel consort and gave birth to a prince.  The emperor has been in love with her since she told him she was the girl from the ditch That he saved.  He’s been acting like a Damn idiot since getting together with Wangxin.  Completely obsessed, stays with her every night, which puts the empress in a terrible situation.  And Wangxin...such a dummy.  Your sister, mingyu has been nothing but kind and loving to you but you align with the bad concubines, chengxu’s stupid wife and her aunt???  So dumb and short sided.  She’s gonna die, her character’s so dumb.

The emperor basically hates Mingyu now, can’t stand the sight of her.  BUT, she’s an unbothered queen and that pisses him off even more, lol.  I know it isn’t smart but I love that she doesn’t give into him.  She is so graceful With her shade, smart, loving and fair.  If I were her, I’d have an affair with Chengxu and make him my baby daddy.  Since Wangxin’s come into the picture (she’s probably been there 1-2 yrs), emperor only stayed one night with Mingyu.  He’s never there, perfect opportunity for a secret affair with Chengxu!!! I can only dream.

They shouldn’t drag this storyline out any further.  Now that We’re Familiar with the dynamics of the Harem, It’s time to RE-FOCUS on Chengxu’s dominance as a general so he can put the emperor in compromising situations, Thus weakening his power.  

Could they change the schedule from TR-Sat to everyday?

Congratulations @电视剧长安诺, the number of views surpassed 500 million   (TPoC).

•Sep 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTR4E9EUkE

eliteles1:
Congratulations @电视剧长安诺, the number of views surpassed 500 million

•Sep 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTR4E9EUkE

Wow, that's great!  Congratulations and thanks for the update :)

WandereR:

Wow, that's great!  Congratulations and thanks for the update :)

Welcome !

Oh gads, I don't think I have the heart to see CY character being hurt again, eventhough L&R gives happy ending , I am still recovering from all the hurt Sifeng had to go through, I've watched PoC upto ep 9, I don't think I can't go on

LoveSiYehan:

Oh gads, I don't think I have the heart to see CY character being hurt again, eventhough L&R gives happy ending , I am still recovering from all the hurt Sifeng had to go through, I've watched PoC upto ep 9, I don't think I can't go on

And I will watch (I miss him more). But ... I'm still watching Love and Redemption (with subtitles for productive procrastination).

Goyoolee 

2 days ago

Episode 23-24 was just extension  of 21-22.  Wangxin, Minglu’s sister, got with the emperor, became Nobel consort and gave birth to a prince.  (...)

(This drama (TPoC) reminds me of The legend of Phoenix (with Jeremy Tsui), but with some improvements.)

eliteles1:

And I will watch (I miss him more). But ... I'm still watching Love and Redemption (with subtitles for productive procrastination). 

Just finished 2nd round of L&R ,  and started on POC, but CY character Chengxu gonna hurt real bad again, I think I am just too afraid to see him hurting again..damn!this guy's acting is just too darn good, where has he been all these years?? With his level of acting how is it that I've come to know of him only after Love and Redemption???  The fact that I don't find him that handsome ,still managed to fall in love with his characters is proof of how good his acting is

LoveSiYehan:

Just finished 2nd round of L&R ,  and started on POC, but CY character Chengxu gonna hurt real bad again, I think I am just too afraid to see him hurting again..damn!this guy's acting is just too darn good, where has he been all these years?? With his level of acting how is it that I've come to know of him only after Love and Redemption???  The fact that I don't find him that handsome ,still managed to fall in love with his characters is proof of how good his acting is

I only discovered him (last year) in Noble Aspirations 1 and 2 (Aka Legend of Chusen) (The 3 has already been filmed, he is also there, it is scheduled to be released in 2020), he is not the protagonist but his character is growing (since then I treated him as the protagonist, because it was my biggest motivation to watch). I will watch all the dramas he did after Noble Aspirations.
P.S: His previous company did not promote him as he should, nor did he give him a chance. This current company (despite its mistakes as a company, which we saw at the September 20 event), was the one who recognized his potential and gave him the resources and opportunities. That is why we only know him now (may he not lose heart), because the moment is now.