https://youtu.be/HaOqobAn4yk finally he can free from all pain and suffering , dont know which ep this one

Dave:

https://youtu.be/HaOqobAn4yk finally he can free from all pain and suffering , dont know which ep this one

Need to wait another week .......

It seems the bratty emperor will redeem himself in the end.

After watching episode 37 and 38 with eng subs, I officially Fucking hate Mingyu and the writers of this drama.  All series you made us believe Chengxu Was the smartest, most strategic badass war general.  Now, all of a sudden Mingyu and her aunt (current empress) , 2 women with zero experience in War strategy outsmart chengxu and hold his battalions hostage  as a way to force him to give up the throne?  Makes no damn sense.  I hate when shows make a character all knowing.  Like hello, that’s not how it works.  

The dead emperor is not a genius, he’s a selfish asshole.  He did not care about his sons or anyone else.  All his decisions were made out of jealousy for his little bro. 

Xien_Rue:

Need to wait another week .......

It seems the bratty emperor will redeem himself in the end. 

Why is his asshole nephew emperor there.  Omg I hate this show, to hell with everyone!!!!!!  What a shithead! I’m so pissed lol.  

Goyoolee:

Why is his asshole nephew emperor there.  Omg I hate this show, to hell with everyone!!!!!!  What a shithead! I’m so pissed lol.  

Let us hold on. The end is near ...... Cheng Xu will die soon. 

Perhaps the bratty emperor has "too late" enlightenment that made him see his error. I wonder how he comes around in the end. A mess in government after Cheng Xu went to war?

Xien_Rue:

Let us hold on. The end is near ...... Cheng Xu will die soon. 

Perhaps the bratty emperor has "too late" enlightenment that made him see his error. I wonder how he comes around in the end. A mess in government after Cheng Xu went to war?

Really?  Ok, I'm prepping for that scene.

CX die in ep 50 its saved me for 6 ep lol 

Dave:

CX die in ep 50 its saved me for 6 ep lol 

What are they gonna do for the remaining 6 or 8 episodes?  no one is left except the people everyone hates.

Goyoolee:

What are they gonna do for the remaining 6 or 8 episodes?  no one is left except the people everyone hates.

Maybe it will focus on the MY stupid son

Dave:

I hope not. Focusing the remaining episodes on him would be tragic. He’s not a good actor 😕.

I hope dies before MY.  Dies in a way that completely breaks MY’s heart.  I hate her.

Dave:

I hope this remake is the last one.  This story should never have been told in the first place, let alone re-told to another generation of audience.  Not everything has to follow actual historical account. The setting of this updated version is fictional anyway, the producers might as well have fictionalised the entire thing :/

I think her son will die in ep 55 , so the focus will be abt her son after CX die

WandereR:

I hope this remake is the last one.  This story should never have been told in the first place, let alone re-told to another generation of audience.  Not everything has to follow actual historical account. The setting of this updated version is fictional anyway, the producers might as well have fictionalised the entire thing :/

So freaking true.

Phew lo... Finished ep 37 at long last....That Xiao Chengrui was such a schemer...how he played Chengxu and Mingyu against each other by his edicts and secret edict, such a hateful man