Goyoolee:

What the actual hell is going on. Okay, now I’m pissed.  I’m watching episodes 37-42 on duboku with no subtitles...so take my rant for what it’s worth lol.  I’m basing my rent off of fascism expressions and body language lmao.  Anyways, I hate this show.  I never felt bad for Chengxu until now.  He has always put his family, Mingyu and country before himself.  He still loves Mingyu but she is such a bitch now...she has a son and only cares about his well being, what he wants.  her son is a little shit head too!! Like how?  Your mom and dad were good kids, why are you such a douchebag!?  Like, seriously he’s a little shit.  His mom and harem baby him.  And he’s constantly fighting his uncle Chengxu for no Freaking reason. Chengxu and Mingyu have done nothing to make anyone believe they’re together.

he’s still a little shit when he grows up too.  What is the point of this show? To show us Chengxu’s life of suffering?!  37-42 are terrible for Chengxu.  

Arghhh...if the story develops that way, I think I don't wanna continue watching

I went back and read the synopsis for the show.  The show is actually about Mingyu’s journey to become queen dowager.  lol.  Chengxu is not the main character which all makes sense to me now.  

Goyoolee:

I went back and read the synopsis for the show.  The show is actually about Mingyu’s journey to become queen dowager.  lol.  Chengxu is not the main character which all makes sense to me now.  

Even so, she knows that Chengxu is the rightful successor to the throne and he also aspires for it..how she can ignore that is beyond me

CX just like extra ML here 

LoveSiYehan:

Even so, she knows that Chengxu is the rightful successor to the throne and he also aspires for it..how she can ignore that is beyond me

Ummmm....

well this drama is heading in the same path of the original adaptation a complete cruel ending for main lead hmm

Click on the image to maximize

This is why I hate palace dramas most of them has cruel and sad endings even the screenwriter for this drama is doing a terrible job they  simply copying and pasting the same scenarios from the original adaptation

Drama Empress:

This is why I hate palace dramas most of them has cruel and sad endings even the screenwriter for this drama is doing a terrible job they  simply copying and pasting the same scenarios from the original adaptation

Yeah palace dramas feel so depressing to watch. 

LoveSiYehan:

Drama Empress:

OMFG. Thanks for sending screenshots for the old drama.  It feels like this one is going to be exactly like the old version.  Ugh.  Why the hell even do a remake if you’re not gonna Provide another angle.  

Mingyu is a bitch.  Chengxu did everything for her and she didn’t shed a tear?  

Who is the king she raises once her idiot son and Chengxu die?

Do you know if they hooked up in the old drama?  Going to be so stupid if they don’t hook up, at least a kiss!!, in the new version.  

https://youtu.be/jQFOT_AqQ1I can any one tell me the last sentence in last min of the video meaning? Did it said "after all CX was sacrifice for wrong life?"

Dave:

https://youtu.be/jQFOT_AqQ1I can any one tell me the last sentence in last min of the video meaning? Did it said "after all CX was sacrifice for wrong life?"

From what i understand it said her son was die in young age and she said it was punishment for her

Goyoolee:

OMFG. Thanks for sending screenshots for the old drama.  It feels like this one is going to be exactly like the old version.  Ugh.  Why the hell even do a remake if you’re not gonna Provide another angle.  

Do you know if they hooked up in the old drama?  Going to be so stupid if they don’t hook up, at least a kiss!!, in the new version.  

I think its karma for her that her son was bad king and die in young age

What make me pissed was bad ppl dont get the karma , good guy die in vain after sacrifice everything

Actually living on also a form of punishment. Let her live on with bitter regret.

Goyoolee:

Am in ep 33 now, don't if I should continue watching if Mingyu turns to be a thankless bitch and Chengxu just suffers and sacrifice in vain,