https://mydramalist.com/discussions/love-and-redemption/51423-spoiler-s-club-for-love-redemption?pid=1345765&page=271#p1345765
"Love and Redemption 2" The firebird blocks thunder again, and the golden body descends to earth, it's time for the Queen Mother to appear
October 6 at 11:59 pm

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/love-and-redemption/51423-spoiler-s-club-for-love-redemption?pid=1345783&page=271#p1345783

"Love and redemption 2" set off another bloody storm, the curse of Shura King is still there, waiting for 13 episodes to clear up doubts October 04, 2020 12:18 PM

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/love-and-redemption/51423-spoiler-s-club-for-love-redemption?pid=1345799&page=272#p1345799

Love and Redemption (the beauty of colored glass) has a second season, the Queen Mother of the West becomes the villain? She is the biggest obstacle for Emperor Sifeng Chengtian

September 26, 2020 7:00 PM

eliteles1:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/love-and-redemption/51423-spoiler-s-club-for-love-redemption?pid=1345799&page=272#p1345799

Love and Redemption (the beauty of colored glass) has a second season, the Queen Mother of the West becomes the villain? She is the biggest obstacle for Emperor Sifeng Chengtian

September 26, 2020 7:00 PM

WOW!just WOW!! Can't wait

LoveSiYehan:

WOW!just WOW!! Can't wait

Can't wait ! Me tooo !

(second episode)

And when the 3rd prince suspects Cheng Xu because he wanted to go on the trip so much, but the wife said to him (no, there is nothing suspicious about him. Maybe Cheng Xu is a child in his heart). What a phrase that suits Cheng Yi himself (and to think that the same female screenwriter in this drama is the same as in Love and Redemption).

Anyone got Eng subs for episode 31-32?  I don’t see any on dramacool.  Ugh.  I need my fix!

Goyoolee:

Anyone got Eng subs for episode 31-32?  I don’t see any on dramacool.  Ugh.  I need my fix!

Same here,  I am now desperate enough to torture myself by watching Youtube subs

LoveSiYehan:

Same here,  I am now desperate enough to torture myself by watching Youtube subs

lol!  Send me the YT link!  I was only able to find up to episode 26.

The hell.  Duboku has uploaded episodes 37-42!! we still don’t have subs for 31-36. Crying.

What the actual hell is going on. Okay, now I’m pissed.  I’m watching episodes 37-42 on duboku with no subtitles...so take my rant for what it’s worth lol.  I’m basing my rent off of fascism expressions and body language lmao.  Anyways, I hate this show.  I never felt bad for Chengxu until now.  He has always put his family, Mingyu and country before himself.  He still loves Mingyu but she is such a bitch now...she has a son and only cares about his well being, what he wants.  her son is a little shit head too!! Like how?  Your mom and dad were good kids, why are you such a douchebag!?  Like, seriously he’s a little shit.  His mom and harem baby him.  And he’s constantly fighting his uncle Chengxu for no Freaking reason. Chengxu and Mingyu have done nothing to make anyone believe they’re together.

he’s still a little shit when he grows up too.  What is the point of this show? To show us Chengxu’s life of suffering?!  37-42 are terrible for Chengxu.  

I’m at a loss for words. Why does Mingyu son, the new emperor, hate uncle Chengxu so much?  He never did anything with his mom even after his dad died.  

The kid emperor is such a dumbass, aligning with the wrong people.  He’s an ungrateful shithead to his uncle Chengxu.  Chengxu taught them kid how how use arrows, swords, Politics, strategy, he basically taught the kid everything bc his parents babied him.  Why is he such a dumbass?

this is bad writing.  None of these characters make sense.  If the kid emperor was gonna be this big of a shithead, they should have shown more flaws in his parents.  

Episode 3:
Cheng Xu (Cheng Yi) is so innocent! Interesting that Cheng Yi at that time plays again a 17 year old (and convinces), in L&R he played a 16 year old at the beginning of the drama (and convinced too). The death of his father and his father's conversation with his mother (it was so touching), tears in my eyes. But then his mother surprised me, she didn't want to answer the king's last request (which was to crown the 9th prince, that is, her son, Cheng Xu), as king and she didn't want to (it was a terrible thing for her to be king), and preferred to go to hell for the sake of his son.
PS: Always in these Chinese historical dramas (being king is never soft), it is always portrayed as if it were a terrible burden, with all the pomp and beauty of the court (but, rarely), if the protagonist is the king (he remains king) ), or dies.

Goyoolee:

lol!  Send me the YT link!  I was only able to find up to episode 26.

Aya..could not even find YT subs too, I think there's about only upyo ep 26 or so...