Xien_Rue:

Really? When????

Because the dramas that wait to be released from him (are being purchased one by one) by Chinese TV channels (one in which he is a revolutionary (Love in the storm), I know it was bought by Satellite TV (and this is coming out publicity) all the time) about this drama (Deep Lurk) (so) I understand that ending (Promise of Chang An), they are going to release Deep Lurk (but that's my guess) and Cheng Yi's dream and that all his dramas are ready be released (he said that), in the interview at sohu fashion for clothing brand Lanvin.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320014159673577472

Bts by Promise of Chang An (it looks like Cheng Yi and his partner protagonist Sara Zhao got along behind the camera as opposed to what I thought when watching another previous BTS).

@ Xien_Rue

My deep regret is why MingYu and Cheng Xu never really address Qi Yuan suspicion of him in the first place. Because the key problem is about that Jingnan incident. Both MingYu and ChengYi found out about the problem is. ChengXu after he found out the real mastermind of Qi Yuan behavior because of Qi Han, he only pursuit Qi Han. But never really attempt to really explain himself properly to Qi Yuan. But i get it, maybe because at the time, Qi Yuan already block his mind, so everytime Cheng Xu tried to explain, he ignore him. And because ChengXu already hurt by what Qi Yuan said, and kinda gave up to try to explain anything further.

But MingYu also didn't pursue to explain this matter further to Qi Yuan. Only said that you misunderstand Cheng Xu, but she should explain this in details, so he can really think by his brain and not by emotion. I think this problem should have been resolve firstly by MingYu. And not let it continue to grow. If she think Qi Yuan will understand in the end, well she deluded indeed. If no one told him what he need to hear, how is the spoiled brat will understand.

And because the key problem is never get solved, the misunderstanding continue. And MingYu explanation to ChengXu for Yan Hai death that she already scold Qi Yuan and punish Qi Han. But that didn't solve the problem. What Cheng Xu want is for Qi Yuan to admit his mistakes. If he said it himself, then ChengXu would not taken things further. For all that time MingYu scheming to lessen ChengXu's power, she never even tried to fix her son first! And ChengXu do has a point, he is able to have this power is because of his ability. For Qi Yuan to want to have his power, he should taken it by his ability. Not by his mother. Because at his age, Cheng Xu already gone to war and make his own merits by himself. So don't just said i want your power. But what you actually do to earn that power.

So yes i think MingYu and Qi Yuan deserved their karma. Yes MingYu kinda give what ChengXu want in the end, but that is not really gonna make things okay. And Qi Yuan well my only consolation is at least he didn't disgrace ChengXu after he died. He is done enough damage for him when he is alive.

eliteles1:
Because the dramas that wait to be released from him (are being purchased one by one) by Chinese TV channels (one in which he is a revolutionary (Love in the storm), I know it was bought by Satellite TV (and this is coming out publicity) all the time) about this drama (Deep Lurk) (so) I understand that ending (Promise of Chang An), they are going to release Deep Lurk (but that's my guess) and Cheng Yi's dream and that all his dramas are ready be released (he said that), in the interview at sohu fashion for clothing brand Lanvin.

I don't think he said anything about Deep Lurk in his interview for Lanvin. And so far there is no further  information regarding airing date. I guess it is only the censorships board that know when... i hope it is soon. Because the memorial of Changsha battle is in October. I don't know what seem to be the problem.

eliteles1:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320014159673577472

Bts by Promise of Chang An (it looks like Cheng Yi and his partner protagonist Sara Zhao got along behind the camera as opposed to what I thought when watching another previous BTS).

Hmmm i think Sarah Zhao finally getting close to Cheng Yi in these later episodes. Well this is the rarest CP scene that we ever gonna get from the drama. At least it kinda served as a "happy" ending for ChengXu :'(

But i see that director Yintao like to nitpick ChengYi from this drama and continue to Love and Redemption LOL He even notice about his hair LOL 

Eclipse02:

Hmmm i think Sarah Zhao finally getting close to Cheng Yi in these later episodes. Well this is the rarest CP scene that we ever gonna get from the drama. At least it kinda served as a "happy" ending for ChengXu :'(

But i see that director Yintao like to nitpick ChengYi from this drama and continue to Love and Redemption LOL He even notice about his hair LOL 

Where did the director say that? Could you provide the link? (I always thought he only praised Cheng Yi). Cheng Yi was so manly handsome here.
 eliteles1:
Where did the director say that? Could you provide the link? (I always thought he only praised Cheng Yi). Cheng Yi was so manly handsome here.

Well in the link that you give, the director comment about his hair that stand up LOL  That is why there are teletubbies picture to describe about his hair LOL What i mean is, he kinda like to tease Cheng Yi about small things. In Love and Redemption, he comment about his morning beard that he didn't shave properly at behind the scene of the 1st kiss in the wood LOL

Eclipse02:

Well in the link that you give, the director comment about his hair that stand up LOL  That is why there are teletubbies picture to describe about his hair LOL What i mean is, he kinda like to tease Cheng Yi about small things. In Love and Redemption, he comment about his morning beard that he didn't shave properly at behind the scene of the 1st kiss in the wood LOL

Umm ... I hadn't noticed these details! Thank you !
 Eclipse02:

I don't think he said anything about Deep Lurk in his interview for Lanvin. And so far there is no further  information regarding airing date. I guess it is only the censorships board that know when... i hope it is soon. Because the memorial of Changsha battle is in October. I don't know what seem to be the problem.

Indeed !

Dave:

Before watch this drama i have low blood pressure after watch it now i got high blood pressure lol

Oh god!!!hahahhaha....

Sorry for the long post. I really need to rant .... Sorry for the long post. I really need to rant ....

I love your long post and I do understand the need to rant 

I hope in meng xing chang an CY will get happy end, bc iT have chang an to in the tittke Xd

Dave:

I hope in meng xing chang an CY will get happy end, bc iT have chang an to in the tittke Xd

I sincerely hope soo... at least the ending for his love. I hope he does get to be with the girl that he love. AND that girl also sincerely does love him too... i think that is already a luxury....

Eclipse02:

I sincerely hope soo... at least the ending for his love. I hope he does get to be with the girl that he love. AND that girl also sincerely does love him too... i think that is already a luxury....

I was watching the trailer a few times (because the HD quality is so good) and observed a few interesting things:

- the use of classical music in the BGM (i heard cello)

- Zhang Yu Si looks a better pairing with Cheng Yi, in the physical sense anyway because she looks younger and slimmer here, which matches CY who is also quite slender.  Sarah Zhao looks more mature for her age and I think she's also a bigger build (on screen anyway).

- CY has a couple of new micro expressions that I hadn't noticed before, the "devilishly handsome debonair look" (trailer - 0:41, 0:50, 1:48) and the "wistful dreamy eyes" (2:36)

- ZYS has further refined her pained and sorrowful expression, since the PTSD arc in L&R.  So much potential I see in her

- More action and both leads engage in swordplay, which keeps things even more interesting.

Really looking forward to this.

@WandereR

Yes i like the BGM that they used here, especially the 2nd song. I hope they have that in their OST.

In the novel, the description of her character is similar with her, who is small and skinny. But she swift in her movement.

Yes Sarah Zhao kinda look too mature for her age, that is why in the drama, she doesn't have that compatibility with Cheng Yi in their younger scenes. But that didn't really matter if she did well with her acting, unfortunately she doesn't give the young innocence image. 

Yes his Li Yan is so different devilish vibe when he was Si Feng acting as Moshaxing. Especially that smirk he gave when he is in front of the mirror making that monolog. Even that scene he has with the same red clothes and the way he lay down, he give different vibe with his gaze. He does have that duality vibe in Li Yan, both good and evil. Whereas in Moshaxing, he only pretend to be evil. His eyes didn't give evil vibe, because of the inner side of Si Feng who is kind. No wonder Yuenlang doesn't trust him. I guess it took evil to recognize evil hukh LOL.

Yes Zhang Yu Xi acting is good in here, her innocence image that she portrayed and the sorrow look she gave in 1.27 and 2.27.

And the loving gaze they both look at each other.  I am looking forward to see their performance in here. And i think the story will be so interesting.