eliteles1:

Is The Moon Brightens a good drama? I was kind of tempted to watch it, but I haven't started yet. 

It's actually not bad, quite light hearted generally. It's one of the few pure wuxia dramas this year that's really good, just that this one is more comedy than serious. Probably in the top 5 this year for the wuxia theme.

(This text (it is so poetic and beautiful and speaks of Cheng Yi's journey) is a beautiful publicity text for the newest drama by Cheng Yi that has just finished filming (Chang An's Awakening Dream):

"Dream Awakening Chang'an" released the final special, the most moving, but it was Cheng Yi's "response"

2020 at 3:02 pm on October 23

"Dream Awakening Chang'an" released the final special, this TV series starring Cheng Yi, Zhang Yuxi, Han Dong, Xuan Lu, after 114 days, finally completed.

The play is adapted from Feihua's novel "Sword and Weapon", telling the story of "young emperor" Li Yan and "Changan's first female bodyguard" Cheng Ruoyu in a crisis.

The characters in the play make us yearn for it, but it is not this video that moves everyone, but Cheng Yi's response - there is still a figure from behind.

And attach a "seen from behind the character" photo.

After ten years of dreams, the original intention remains unchanged. The past is connected and it is the end of the old and the beginning of a new one.

He never changed.

When you meet Qing in the world, when you return, you are still the boy who ran away.

Cheng Yi is warm and clear, reminiscent of green bamboo.

I remember that he once said that he had been confused, unhappy and even shaken in his life.

Thinking about it now, fortunately, he didn't give up or falter at that moment.

Now, Cheng Yi has become more confident and mature. I became proficient in understanding and controlling roles, and I also learned how to work on the set and quickly establish a tacit understanding with the co-actors.

A passage from Cheng Yi is still fresh in my memory. The "sense of faith" helped him to accurately establish the center and focus of the character in the scene with many opinions and loud voices from all sides and in the discussion of the plot. The filming process went from complex to simple, with constant subtractions to ensure the clarity and smoothness of the characters' lines, so that the complete work was presented to the public, it was a very joyful and joyful process.

This boy grew up improved over the years.

Be it the gentle and affectionate "Yu Sifeng", the difficult "Xiao Chengxu" or the domineering and complex "Yanyanzi", although the same actor plays different characters, we fall in love with everything.

"They" are ignorant, they fight, they are shy, cute, happy and desperate. Each emotion will make people empathize and sink into it.

Chase dreams with original intentions and illuminate original intentions with dreams.

Thanks for "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) this summer for giving us the opportunity to meet you.

The suffering and sacrifice for ten lives and ten lives, in exchange for one life, each scene you play is worth remembering.

But "success" also means gossip.

I once expected you to have 5G speed, but now I hope you can focus on filming. If noise and noise make you unhappy, just focus on what you like and wait for the characters so true and real in our imagination that you create.

May your career go well and get what you want! Finding Cheng Yi and Ge Ge (his nickname) is something to be proud of!

There is not so much fame overnight, we are all ordinary people, but God will not really disappoint those who insist on working hard!

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_6609807136_189f9a72000100q9li.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=2&r=9&rfunc=11&tj=none&tr=9

ChineseDramaFan:

The Moon Brightens For You is pretty cute. I've liked it so far.

Thanks !

eliteles1:
But "success" also means gossip.

I once expected you to have 5G speed, but now I hope you can focus on filming. If noise and noise make you unhappy, just focus on what you like and wait for the characters so true and real in our imagination that you create.

May your career go well and get what you want! Finding Cheng Yi and Ge Ge (his nickname) is something to be proud of!

There is not so much fame overnight, we are all ordinary people, but God will not really disappoint those who insist on working hard!

So true!  Beautiful stills and BTS photos.  Thanks for sharing!  :)

I sincerely hope for this drama, Mango TV will improve on its sub-titling service for international viewers.

WandereR:

So true!  Beautiful stills and BTS photos.  Thanks for sharing!  :)

I sincerely hope for this drama, Mango TV will improve on its sub-titling service for international viewers.

For nothing, I'm happier to share. (I'm also looking forward to this drama. When he went to Mango tv to promote the drama I felt that he expected something more there, that there was none. He said there among other things that this character was "challenging". (I think this character reminds me of the Prince Ning character of actor Wang Duo in the drama Bloody Romance (because I think it will be a character, as Cheng Yi said (which on the surface is cruel), but in reality it will prove to be affectionate and human. Prince Ning, by Wang Duo (he was ambiguous), and at the same time made the audience suffer for him. (So, I believe that Cheng Yi will also be able to reveal other facets of his wonderful interpretation.) And I believe that we will again suffer for his heroic character.
 eliteles1:

First, thank you for sharing! 

And I am very much agree with the sentences I quote above. Also, I see that more and more his fans are more understanding of his personality and no longer pressing him to do more on fanservice (like attending function, variety show, etc). I think when fans watching his spectacular work again and again in silver screen and they realized how much hard work must be needed to produce that, they now practically just accept him for who he is. If not being active in social media and any other show are what it takes to produce such role perfection, then it is a small price to pay for fans. 

Xien_Rue:

First, thank you for sharing! 

And I am very much agree with the sentences I quote above. Also, I see that more and more his fans are more understanding of his personality and no longer pressing him to do more on fanservice (like attending function, variety show, etc). I think when fans watching his spectacular work again and again in silver screen and they realized how much hard work must be needed to produce that, they now practically just accept him for who he is. If not being active in social media and any other show are what it takes to produce such role perfection, then it is a small price to pay for fans. 

WElcome ! Yes, I think the journalist who wrote this beautiful article expresses the thoughts of most fans. (but ... Cheng Yi's personality will be put to the test on the 26th, in the recording of the TV program Happy Camp.). Although (as I remember), the happy Camp tv show is also in the style of games (the artists participate in games on the scene). P.S: I think this participation is another resource used to promote the new drama "Awakening from Chang An's Dream".
 WandereR:

So true!  Beautiful stills and BTS photos.  Thanks for sharing!  :)

Pretty sure some group will take up the subtitle project by then. Perhaps viki will take on this project.

Xien_Rue:

Pretty sure some group will take up the subtitle project by then. Perhaps viki will take on this project.

I hope so too. I have a love-hate relationship with Mango TV and Youku  There are some really great shows on those platforms but their subs take a heck of a long time and the quality...

Although I understand mandarin, I still need subs to make sure I catch everything especially the more technical stuff.

Maybe we'll need Productive Procrastination's help again for this.  But in any case, I'll still watch it raw if I have to - Meng Xing Chang'an looks sooooo good!

@Eliteles1

Thank you for sharing this article! :D

Yes indeed, thanks to Liuli, the drama introduce me to Cheng Yi, a person that has remarkable talent and beautiful soul. The drama really open the door for him, he finally get the recognition that he trully deserve. All the characters that he played, has been distinctively different and unique in his own way, i will forever love his Si Feng and Xiao Cheng Xu and will continue to love his future characters. When i see his dramas before Liuli, you could see he does has potential and he keep continue to learn and passionately love acting. And all his hard efforts are harvesting now. I hope he will continue to have this positive attitude towards life and humble, it will be his provision to break through all that life challenges that might come.

About Happy Camp, yes i also a bit worry of him, but his fans is coming to the studio to support him, so i hope he can relax and just enjoy the show. 

@Xien_Rue

Yes i am also happy that his fans love him for what he really is. Hope he will remain strong and be himself. Just ignore all that stupid noises, they will become silent when they see your brilliant performances. 

WandereR:

I hope so too. I have a love-hate relationship with Mango TV and Youku  There are some really great shows on those platforms but their subs take a heck of a long time and the quality...

Although I understand mandarin, I still need subs to make sure I catch everything especially the more technical stuff.

Maybe we'll need Productive Procrastination's help again for this.  But in any case, I'll still watch it raw if I have to - Meng Xing Chang'an looks sooooo good!

So true! I will watch it raw if i must. But with english subtitle does help to have more understanding, especially for non speaker mandarin like myself. 

LOL I am pretty sure Productive Procrastination will help us, i think she already become Cheng Yi's fan, hehehe... After she finish subtitling the Liuli drama, she even continue to translate behind the scenes of the drama. 

Eclipse02:

So true! I will watch it raw if i must. But with english subtitle does help to have more understanding, especially for non speaker mandarin like myself. 

LOL I am pretty sure Productive Procrastination will help us, i think she already become Cheng Yi's fan, hehehe... After she finish subtitling the Liuli drama, she even continue to translate behind the scenes of the drama. 

Haha, that's true. At one point while translating, she complained that she wasn't getting enough rest and that her health was affected :O

We need to courier over some chicken essence and ginseng tonic to her for her hard work lol

Of course if this were on iQiyi or WeTV, then all problems solved.

I officially hate Mingyu from ep 39, it's clear that she did not feel the same way for Chengxu anymore, poor Chengxu is still doing everything keeping in mind her happiness all the time, 

LoveSiYehan:

I officially hate Mingyu from ep 39, it's clear that she did not feel the same way for Chengxu anymore, poor Chengxu is still doing everything keeping in mind her happiness all the time, 

LOL I already hate MingYu from many eposides before, i think around eps 12 when she started to get close to the king because he appreciated her thinking. But eps 39 is the ultimate hatred that i have toward her. She basically backstabbed him and have the nerved to lecture him about all for the greatest of his country... How hypocrite, just admit that you did it out of selfish reason.

WandereR:

I think Productive Procrastination will be happy to take on the project if there is no one else in horizon takes it just like with L&R. 

I will also watch it raw regardless, hahahaha. Those trailer and clips are driving me crazy. I hope they will release that drama early 2021. January if possible, hahaha