People are waiting for The Wolf for various reasons. In 2018, I was curious about the plot and actors I did not know, but they were interesting. I have been waiting for a year for the role of XZ, but since May, when I saw new materials smuggled in, I am again waiting for a whole that looks like a damn good production.
And why are you waiting for The Wolf? Why is it so difficult for you to give up?

I've been waiting since 2017, practically since the very beginning when we got first photos & trailer.

For me it was/is mainly the plot, genres & cinematography that got me looking forward to it's release.

Only actor back then I recognized from cast was Li Qin since I had just seen her in Princess Agents, so was curious to see her take on a different role.

Now Xiao Zhan, Darren Wang and others are also ones I wish to see in their roles.

But mainly it's still the plot & cinematography :)

Yea, cinematography  looks sooooo tempting! I can't wait to see it in all its glory! 

I am waiting for Xiao Zhan and so excited to see Wang Da Lu and Xiao Zhan together in the series. The trailer looked really tempting and my patient is really running out :). 

I came here for Xiao zhan , I started exploring chinese dramas only last year, and I am already bored with all palace politics and xianxia kind of stuff and The wolf trailor look interesting some thing different so will be happy to watch if they release

It's a habit XD

Xiao Zhan.. the one and only reason I'll ever need to have hahaha..

Mostly because of the interesting plot but also because of Li Qin and Wang Da Lu <3 I've been waiting since 2017 oh lord when is it going to come out? :(

Because I love this too much and it doesn‘t hurt me to wait longer...even if it’s soooo annoyin since I waited since beginning of 2018 for it. 

Just saw it...Great cover ...looks rather interesting

Because my standards are incredibly low. I see eye candies and a decent plot line and it's a watch from me LOL. Also interested in Darren Wang acting more in romance genres since he does more action based roles.
Most important fact, I'm waiting for that damn song that was in the trailer to be dropped. The drama is keeping  the song captive /;w;/

Of course the casting! Xiao Zhan is the main reason I'm waiting for. Moreover the storyline attracts me

Because I'm a big fan of Lan Ling Wang! I really want to see a show that takes place in the same historical period. Also, I like Li Qin ever since I got impressed by her character development in Princess agents...I really loved her acting. Well, I don't know about Sean Xiao and his huge radical fan base, but I'm really interested by the main lead, he looks promising and I think he fits perfectly his role as wolf. I don't see why others don't want to see him taking the main role just because he's not as popular as Sean Xiao. Another reason for being super excited to watch the wolf is the cinematography and the big budget spent to  create it. The trailer gives me goosebumps! *-* <3 <3 

我为肖战而来!I'm here for Xiao Zhan! 

janec:
People are waiting for The Wolf for various reasons. In 2018, I was curious about the plot and actors I did not know, but they were interesting. I have been waiting for a year for the role of XZ, but since May, when I saw new materials smuggled in, I am again waiting for a whole that looks like a damn good production.
And why are you waiting for The Wolf? Why is it so difficult for you to give up?

Because I have always loved Li Qin (Princess Agents) and Darren Wang (Our Times). But I also became a fan of Xiao Zhan after watching him in The Untamed and Joy of Life. I know that Xiao Zhan said that he struggled with acting in The Wolf but I actually want to see how much he improved.