@nosnoop

Opinions don't need validation from numbers. 

It's not necessary for the basis of comparison to always align with the same theme, tag, or genre. People can choose any basis for comparison according to their preferences. For example, if the same actor has worked in two different dramas that have nothing in common, one can still ask which project of this actor they preferred.

There's no need for people to be upset if someone expresses their curiosity or opinion by comparing two such dramas. It's not a crime to do so.

The original poster hasn't criticized either drama; even if they had, it's within their rights to have personal likes and dislikes, just like everyone else. It's only justified to be upset if someone tries to impose their likes and dislikes on others; otherwise, it's not.

The essence of the original poster's question is to understand which drama, has provided more satisfaction and enjoyment to an individual. 

Although the two dramas have different genres, I would choose Lovely Runner because I'm a sucker for rom-coms. Besides that, it was a good breather after watching heavier ones. I also really liked the chemistry between the leads, which made the drama 100% better despite the messy plot in the second part. Oh, and the humor! They're so funny!

Queen of tears anyday!!! Lovely runner is also amazing but nothing like queen of tears.. 

Glad you liked QoT. 

IDK why people are comparing these two dramas. QOT is a lot better than Lovely runner. I started watching Lovely runner but found it a bit boring so left. Whereas, I'm rewatching QOT for the third time. No one can do What Kim soo hyun and Kimjiwon has done in the show. They literally made it a masterpiece!

liam pop:

IDK why people are comparing these two dramas. QOT is a lot better than Lovely runner. I started watching Lovely runner but found it a bit boring so left. Whereas, I'm rewatching QOT for the third time. No one can do What Kim soo hyun and Kimjiwon has done in the show. They literally made it a masterpiece!

I agree!

It's a different Genre... Like even if its hard for some, to choose one of them.

I would say QoT.. cuz I liked the rich vibes the drama gave me, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji won did really amazing and they fit the concept so perfectly.  

Lovely runner, they too did a really great job on the drama. There were funny scenes which was really nice. I liked Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon too!

It's just that I prefer QoT more that Lovely runner...

Although they are two different genres, Queen of Tears!  Qot made me cry and laugh a lot. I don't think I've ever cried so much while watching a drama. It made me feel many different things. BTW, I watched it as it was airing. So the anticipation for each episode has gotten me very attached to the characters. As a result, I felt more pain while watching the characters struggle. The actors did an excellent job at conveying the emotions as well.  This was the only drama that I couldn't move on for a long time (i have seen over 300 dramas).   

liam pop:

IDK why people are comparing these two dramas. QOT is a lot better than Lovely runner. I started watching Lovely runner but found it a bit boring so left. Whereas, I'm rewatching QOT for the third time. No one can do What Kim soo hyun and Kimjiwon has done in the show. They literally made it a masterpiece!

Agreed! I could not watch LR at all. The MC was honestly a torture to watch if I'm being honest.. and the plotline was bad too.

yeonnverse:

Agreed! I could not watch LR at all. The MC was honestly a torture to watch if I'm being honest.. and the plotline was bad too.

Indeed man! Even tho byeon woo seok did an amazing job. I saw his acting skills very much improved in the show but still, The story line was not upto the mark. 

Inaaa:

Although they are two different genres, Queen of Tears!  Qot made me cry and laugh a lot. I don't think I've ever cried so much while watching a drama. It made me feel many different things. BTW, I watched it as it was airing. So the anticipation for each episode has gotten me very attached to the characters. As a result, I felt more pain while watching the characters struggle. The actors did an excellent job at conveying the emotions as well.  This was the only drama that I couldn't move on for a long time (i have seen over 300 dramas).   

I thought that was only me. I have seen like hundred of dramas but i'm kind of stuck with QOT. I have watched it like 4 times and i'm still planning a rewatch this weekend. I dont know how i will ever move on. Actors did an AAHMAZING job. Kim soo hyun is one of the top paid actors of SK and he proofs why he takes this much salary. <3