Ximmich:

Nope. It`s okay don`t worry, I don`t mind sharing it privately to everyone who wants it as long as they understand to not share the link publicly. I will DM you the link.

Yes, I understand. I won't share it. Thank you :)

Can anyone who has the link for the second CD send it to me in the DMs? I am dying to listen to it. Actually can't let go of the story :((

Aya:

Can anyone who has the link for the second CD send it to me in the DMs? I am dying to listen to it. Actually can't let go of the story :((

I will DM it to you, but like i said, is a censored version of it. I wasn`t able to find the original japanese version yet. But the  story and the kisses are intact at least.

Ximmich:

I will DM it to you, but like i said, is a censored version of it. I wasn`t able to find the original japanese version yet. But the  story and the kisses are intact at least.

Hi, could you DM it to me too.  It is great that the story is not over yet. 

Where can i listen to the audio drama? (Even if is in japonese). (I am 20 y old)

IamMika2001:

Where can i listen to the audio drama? (Even if is in japonese). (I am 20 y old)

I will DM you the links.

Ximmich:

Don`t post the link.

The first CD that has the uncensored version  (basically the original japanese version) shouldn`t  be shared publicly.

I have taken the risk to share it privately, but normally the link shouldn`t ever be allowed to be shared outside of the community/website that can be found. The website where the CD can  be found has strict rules about this.

Omg can I have the link too please......😅😅

Ausna drawin:

Omg can I have the link too please......??

Yes. I will DM it to you.

Ximmich:

Yes. I will DM it to you.

can you send me too, please?

Kildamun:

can you send me too, please?

I will DM it to you.

Hi Ximmich , can you send it to me too, please?

Acha_LS:

Hi Ximmich , can you send it to me too, please? 

I will DM it to you.

I'm so glad to see this series is still being watched. 😊😊😊

The link of the second CD  has any transcript? I mean the first CD had and I could understand it but this one I cant understand as i dont know japanese

Shreya:

The link of the second CD  has any transcript? I mean the first CD had and I could understand it but this one I cant understand as i dont know japanese

No. It doesn`t have. it was only released recently,  a few months ago, so i don`t think many people even know about this  second part CD. I think it will take a while for this  CD to get any sort of translation.

I have made a summary of what it happens in the second CD for some people who wanted to know what it happens, which i can share with you, if you want to know what it happens. But it does definitely contains spoilers for the second novel, if you would rather wait for the second novel to be translated.