Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Otterpuff • Aug 13, 2019
You hung in there longer than I was able to. I bailed halfway through episode 11 because it’s unsettling to me that the story was leading to Dada ending up with Zero Nine. While Wang Joon is no prize, it seems to me that they could’ve worked things out with communication.
0 1
Replying to lov_lymj • Aug 12, 2019
It's like the names of Master do not kiss me characters with bits of metiore garden getting mixed together and…
I saw that immediately then also caught scenes that looked like Mischievous Kiss and A Love So Beautiful! LOL
0 0
Replying to ephemeral • Jul 28, 2019
I WAS SO EXCITED TO WATCH SEASON 2 BUT THEN I FOUND OUT WHO SONG YI ENDS UP WITH AND HONESTLY I'M NOT EVEN GOING…
I actually came here to find out who she ends up
with before watching because I'm rooting for a certain person.
1 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Jul 23, 2019
This is underrated IMHO. I was disappointed in the ending the first time I watched but changed my mind the second time. Just finished watching this for the sixth time and still finding things I missed before. Give this one a try, it does have a subtly happy ending.
2 0