Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
On Because I Want to Talk • Dec 6, 2019
Watching first show now...how is he going to keep it up and top having Gong Yoo as a guest? I think getting the first show over with by having his close friend as a guest will make Wookie much more comfortable on the future shows.
13 0
On Sm:)e • Dec 4, 2019
Title Sm:)e
Right now, I need a simple, light, and fluffy show. I’m on episode 9 and it’s already got 2 annoying, manipulative girls — one is the friend of the FL. Why can’t they write dramas with only one of these?
2 0
Replying to Tasha • Dec 2, 2019
Title Boss & Me
Re-watching. If they are in London why do the people talk like English is not their first language? Not trying…
I’ve noticed, in C-dramas, this and everyone speaks English in all parts of Europe. xD
0 0
Replying to LPA • Dec 2, 2019
Title Boss & Me
This drama, Boss & Me, seems to be very popular. I wonder why it is not on Viki.com? Does anyone know where I…
I’m watching it on YouTube right now.
0 1
On Itazura na Kiss • Nov 30, 2019
I can see why there were so many remakes— it’s because they knew they could do it better. I’ve seen all of the others, except for the anime, and I’ve even read the manga.
1 0
Replying to suleko Abdi • Nov 29, 2019
Title Kiss Me
Where can I watch this?
I’m watching it on YouTube.
0 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • Nov 28, 2019
I went through 50 episodes of watching side characters bully the main lead couple for such an unsatisfying ending.…
I hear you! After seeing this drama, I can’t stand any character this actress plays! :D
0 0
Replying to shesailsships • Nov 27, 2019
Title Pasta
This drama is worth so much more than a 7.7 rating! Seriously, I've watched this one over and over, it's like…
I agree, I’ve already watched this a dozen times!
4 0
Replying to ShimJood • Nov 27, 2019
Title Pasta
Except for Yookyung that sometimes too timid, i like this a lot. And i don't understand the kiss scene, did they…
Although I really love this drama, I do believe that most, if not all, of the kissing scenes were fake. This is almost 10 years old now and there was more fake kissing in dramas then than now
3 0
Replying to ChessWidow • Nov 25, 2019
I’m watching it on Netflix now and I have to say this is the best subbing so far. It’s nice that handwritten…
I’m in the US, but I checked and it’s available here in English, Korean, Thai, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
0 1
Replying to Storm-dono • Nov 24, 2019
Title A Korean Odyssey Spoiler
Did someone here actually ended up happy? Ma Wang lost his love again and only the "heavens" know when he will…
The heavens or gods being mean and punishing people is also shown in Goblin. I noticed this right away. I wonder if this is a cultural thing?
1 1
Replying to connie1314 • Nov 19, 2019
is it just me or in the final episode did qiao yi have a different wedding dress on? when she spoke to her dad…
Yes, there were 2 but it was confusing because the one she wore at the altar was the same as the one hanging in her room the night before when she talked to Yan Mo on the phone.
1 0
Replying to myheartisomg • Nov 18, 2019
Title Beautiful Gong Shim Spoiler
So cute, so funny for the most part. Shame Gong Mi never got the kimchi slap she deserved, though. Also: who doesn't…
Rewatching this and fast forward is my friend with the Gong Mi portions
1 0
Replying to MXheritage • Nov 15, 2019
Gu Wei Yi left his Senior Xie Yu Yin at the restaurant while the food was being served ( episode 12 ). It's very…
I think this was there to show that he really cared about Situ Mo more than anyone.
4 0
Replying to Table122000 • Nov 15, 2019
This drama is available with subtitles at Netflix. The liscense is not worldwide so you will need to check to…
I’m watching it on Netflix now and I have to say this is the best subbing so far. It’s nice that handwritten things are also translated
7 3
Replying to ARayOfLight • Nov 13, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
The mother is insufferable! No matter how much I try to understand her, I can't. She's really annoying and patronizing.…
Finally, I find someone that agrees with me!
0 0
Replying to ribelledelcuore • Nov 13, 2019
Title Go Go Squid! Spoiler
What I loved about the show--and this story had the romance as highlight for me, I can't speak for others--was…
While she wasn’t necessarily evil, I do not like Nian Nian’s mother at all! I understand that he’s 10 years older, which is a big difference when she’s 20, but to treat him as harshly as she does is unforgivable to me because she’s supposed to be a schoolteacher.
2 1
Replying to Alice • Nov 7, 2019
Rewatching this as It's been a few years since I last saw it, and I always forget how much I hate Shin Woo, seriously,…
My feelings! Shin Woo was a coward for not telling her he knew she was a girl in the first place and for not saying he liked her. Instead, he acted like a stalker and tried to sway her feelings away from Tae Kyung. He deserved to lose her. I had SLS for Jeremy... what a sweetie!
0 0
Replying to Fairy Yerin • Nov 7, 2019
I loved it , although I loved that they ended up together but I felt so bad for Shin-woo and Jermy, specially…
I know... I actually felt worse for Jeremy than for Shin Woo because Jeremy actually liked her when he thought she was a boy.
0 0