Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
On Boss & Me • Feb 13, 2020
Title Boss & Me
For some reason I can’t stop watching this! It just makes me feel good.
3 0
Replying to MS2504 • Feb 13, 2020
Title Boss & Me Spoiler
Spoil me in which ep main lead gets together
Episode 12, but kissed in 10 & something in 11
1 0
On Hot Gimmick • Jan 24, 2020
Title Hot Gimmick Spoiler
Yes, this movie was weird, but that’s what I enjoyed about it. While the cinematography caused a little confusion, it kept me thinking. What was bad was the ending with Hatsumi suddenly stating she’s in charge of herself, but choosing the most controlling guy, Ryoki! LOL
2 0
Replying to RyJima96814 • Jan 7, 2020
The fact that both sets of parents decided to switch spouses and to live together under one roof for their kid’s…
That’s actually what drew me to this one. LOL
1 0
Replying to Daylightstar • Jan 7, 2020
Felt perverted and incest indicated made me sick... so dropped
There is no incest at all. It was a misunderstanding.
5 0
Replying to The Butterfly • Jan 3, 2020
Thanks for your review. :) I have been curious about this drama. Hard to fill 32 episodes in this genre.
I’m trying to write more reviews. To be honest, I really liked the story of the main couple so I looked for their parts in the middle.
1 0
On Xie Zhi Xun • Jan 3, 2020
Person Xie Zhi Xun
I’m surprised that he’s so new to acting since he did a great job as Shen Chenyang!
2 0
On Wind-Bell • Jan 3, 2020
Title Wind-Bell
Had to drop this because FL is too whiny. ML is too good for her.
8 2
On All I Want for Love Is You • Jan 3, 2020
I’m on episode 29 and, honestly, I would drop this but there’s only 3 episodes after this. Fast forward has been my friend since episode 11 when I actually enjoyed this drama. Too bad they drastically changed the storyline after the first 10 episodes.
Edited to add that the last 3 episodes were finally watchable...however, 13 out of 32 isn’t a good ratio...
2 1
Akage Girl • Dec 28, 2019
I haven’t watched other than the first two episodes but I will soon. Although I know nothing about the game of Go, I look forward to seeing episode 3 because my hubby is a chess fanatic/player and we’ve been to a few tournaments as spectators and I’ve met some of the current top players in the world. Since Go is similar to chess, they both are strategic games, it’ll be interesting to see this interview.
2 0
Replying to michyeosseo-kpop-phan • Dec 25, 2019
Any idea what the name Lu Wei Xun means? I know He Buzui means something along the lines of never get drunk but…
Weixun means “tipsy”, thus the comments on their names.
1 1
Replying to OlzDive • Dec 15, 2019
my question is, why they make another drama with the same story, same title and from same country with a year…
My thoughts exactly.
1 0
Replying to rockbear19 • Dec 15, 2019
I don't really love Lee Min Ki in this one. I liked him better in The Beauty Inside. His character in this one…
Honestly, I’ve worked with people like him in the software industry. I know he seems stiff and wooden at times, but LMK nailed this character. They are total opposites in that he has an engineer mentality and she is an artist.
1 0
Replying to deemizu • Dec 15, 2019
I thought this was on Netflix? Can anyone still find it on there?I notice that dramas come and go. Reply 1997…
It’s available on Viki.
0 0
On Hello Again! • Dec 8, 2019
Title Hello Again!
I dropped this in the middle of episode 9 — will someone tell me if it really gets better?
1 1
Replying to Beatrice • Dec 6, 2019
8-12 isn't subbed someone please show me full sub
All episodes now completely subbed on Viki.
2 0