Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to Porktonkatsu • Nov 7, 2019
Wow its been years! Its drama never fails to make me laugh even though i’ve it for a hundredth times! Clearly…
I love to watch this when other shows don’t keep my interest. Sometimes I wish there was a little more romance, but it was filmed 10 years ago now.
5 0
Replying to AelinGalathynius • Nov 2, 2019
Putting in my two cents: if you didn't like how the second part of this drama went down - give the WEBTOON a go…
The webtoon is well worth reading & really helps with understanding things going on in the drama.
1 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Nov 2, 2019
Just rewatching this for about the fourth time - such melancholy. Although viewers get all het up about the ending,…
I’ve already watched this 8 times and will watch it again. Always noticing something I missed before.
2 0
Replying to Deng • Nov 2, 2019
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
SPOILERS with episode number (in case you want to skip episodes) EP 9 --> FL changes her appearanceEP 11 --> ML…
Thank you. I’ve been trying to watch this again but I can’t stand SFL being selfish by going after ML without him knowing her true identity-this is just stupid and no way to start any relationship. I’m skipping up to episode 8.
1 1
Replying to Wiktoria • Oct 30, 2019
Title Hello Again!
is Jian Zhen Yi lesbian? i get that vibe from her.
It’s possible that she’s just a good actress
1 0
Replying to Solarbaby614 • Oct 24, 2019
This is currently available with subs on Viki!
Watched the first episode and loved it. It’s pretty silly but very entertaining so I’m going to savor the episodes.
1 0
Jenna • Oct 20, 2019
The only thing I disagree with is the parents of Hana...they did agree to the omiai so why wouldn’t they agree to having Hana hang out with Takane? Even in the manga, the were in love with the fact that h was rich.
1 0
Replying to Kimchi Mylove • Sep 16, 2019
You know a drama is good if evokes emotions from you - I laughed, giggled and cried a few times. Watched it for…
I just started watching this again for the third time and I can’t believe how much I’ve laughed in the first two episodes. I’m so happy that Viki picked it up as I missed it so much I almost bought the DVD.
1 0
Replying to Shan_Que • Sep 13, 2019
Nobody: ................................Gao Ziyan: "Kehuan, we been together for ten years blah blah blah.......!"(-__-)!!!!
I was with my late husband for 7 years when I gave him the ultimatum that we get married or I was leaving. I waited too long then and I was prepared to leave if I had to. No one should have to wait over 10 years if they have any self esteem.
2 0
Replying to clandestine00 • Sep 11, 2019
The plot is honestly really unrealistic and every line is cliche. Female lead don't really have a character and…
I totally agree. I just wish for a better ending. Not sure what that should be but it seemed lacking somehow.
1 0
Tama Chan • Sep 8, 2019
I want to thank you for this. I had dropped this one but I’m going to finish it now after reading your review again.
1 0
Replying to poyopoyoo • Sep 7, 2019
Is it the same as original novel?
It does stick very close to the original novel. I'd estimate about 80%, mostly for drama sake and it would be very hard to write it strictly by the novel. The characters are spot on, though! I just finished it again and love it even more. I think Yan Mo and Zhao Qiao Yi are perfect for each other as they keep each other grounded.
5 1
On Boys over Flowers • Sep 2, 2019
This one is better than BOF. I like that Tsukasa becomes more human faster and his comedy relief is priceless! His mother is evil in all remakes, but I was able to take her better here.
8 0
Replying to esmeralda rivera • Aug 25, 2019
Is he using her??
Just found that there are 12 total volumes so far but only 6 translated. ????
0 1
Replying to Karin • Aug 24, 2019
Which is better? Love O2O or The King's Avatar? Or we cannot put them together to compare?
Personally, I like Love O2O more but it’s fun to see Yang Yang play a looser, more carefree character in The King’s Avatar.
1 0
Replying to purple_kimchi • Aug 24, 2019
Everyone has their own opinion on the dramas they like, so I'll just say that it's a shame to have an actor with…
I love My Ajusshi but I can’t seem to find it to watch now. Pasta is a very different show and, for some reason, I like LSKs voice even when he yells. ????
1 1