Things fell into groove again there for a bit there but then, in ep 11, the FL's immature and irresponsible behavior,…
The roommate who falsely reported the FL for cheating can thoroughly kiss my ass. The fact that she made it so the FL had to initiate breaking the ice to broach reconciliation made me want to slap the shit outta her. Before that she never attempted to apologize during all that time that had passed. Her actions could have completely ruined the FL's college career had she not been able to prove herself. Even when she explained herself she STILL didn't APOLOGIZE! She only did when the FL told her how much she felt betrayed. What? She couldn't figure that out herself? So what her family life is hard? Get in line you selfish bitch. If your only solution was to completely betray your "friend" in that manner then you and your family deserve every nasty thing that happens to them. I have zero tolerance for these types of "mistakes" in college dramas. They are friggin' adults. They KNOW what they're doing. That just tells me what kind of person they'll be in the real world.
I DO NOT like how that issue was handled. Not in the least.
Things fell into groove again there for a bit there but then, in ep 11, the FL's immature and irresponsible behavior,…
The one thing I can say about the FL's annoying childhood friend is that he's the first of his kind to truly know and understand his place and role in the FL's life. He's not delusional about having something more with her or wanting to keep someone who might truly love and care for her out of her life. I literally cannot think of another drama where that has been the case, when the best friend is of a different gender and not an actual sibling. He is a TRUE best friend. Points gained for the drama.
Things fell into groove again there for a bit there but then, in ep 11, the FL's immature and irresponsible behavior,…
EP 18: At least the FL wasn't petty and childish again. Her reaction after finding out who he was is more in line with what I would have expected from her throughout the drama. Had they kept her personality consistent I wouldn't have lost interest in some portions.
Things fell into groove again there for a bit there but then, in ep 11, the FL's immature and irresponsible behavior,…
Ever since their former elementary school classmate was introduced into the story I've enjoyed the drama less and less. It's not specifically his character itself that's the source of my dislike though. He's literally nothing but annoying, but I feel like the story has also stalled again, completely. I started liking the FL less and less for various reasons too. The second couple's story would be interesting but it's not enough to carry the rest of the show which just keeps going downhill. I've gone from mostly enjoying the drama to mostly skipping scenes and just trying to force myself to finish just so I know what happens. I'm on ep 17 and the main couple still isn't together. For someone who says she likes the ML the FL is constantly angry with him and his spent most of the drama either giving him attitude or the cold shoulder. The ML is constantly helping her and doing things for her in big ways. She finds out about them then acts like she's happy and crushing again, only to proceed to treat him like shit again for another reason not long after. From the beginning she's the one who says she's liked him but I've yet to see her do anything to actually show any sincerity in her feelings.
Things fell into groove again there for a bit there but then, in ep 11, the FL's immature and irresponsible behavior,…
Once again, things had started flowing again but ep 14 has been pissing me off on so many levels. In a nutshell, they keep throwing in all these annoyances just to slow down any progress in the relationship between the leads, solely for the purpose of dragging out the story...as if the shit wasn't moving along slowly enough! The methods they are using to do this are super immature and annoying and not at all cute or funny so now I'm irritated. I may just start skipping scenes. So disappointing. More so BECAUSE the drama has been enjoyable for the most part thus far. Why can't the writers just keep a damn flow going?
The story (all aspects of it) is progressing sooooooooooooo slowly, my gawd. It still somehow has been keeping…
Things fell into groove again there for a bit there but then, in ep 11, the FL's immature and irresponsible behavior, all due to her being hurt and angry with the ML, became a bit of a turnoff. It would have been more consistent had she given him the cold shoulder but the way she was constantly starting fights and being petty was...my first bit of dislike for the drama. It's not like it was the first time they'd fallen out so it just seems out of character and unnecessary. I don't like that I'm forcing my way through the episode. I just wish they'd move on already.
UPDATE: Okay it looks like it'll only last for that single episode because by the end she starts finding out about some of what he's done for her behind the scenes. I still think it was unnecessary for then to have her character devolve as much as they did for most of this episode though. It just doesn't fit.
The story (all aspects of it) is progressing sooooooooooooo slowly, my gawd. It still somehow has been keeping my attention and interest thus far but I'm just about to begin ep 7 and I'm starting to get fidgety...
So because she thinks her man is dead she goes ahead and marries such a detestable person? I get the whole idea that she's settling because she has no hope of having real love again if the ML is dead, but to marry someone so despicable? Really? I cannot accept that part of the story. It devalues it.
I will say that even though I was right about him being the 'missing' boyfriend, that I was still somehow surprised that I was right when it came out. That's extremely rare. I'm surprised that I was surprised about being right! LOL!
Oh and I want to live in the ML's loft. It's so cool!
Okay, I need a question answered to help me decide if I should at least continue on with the drama. I've made…
Forget it. I don't even care to know anymore. I thought this was at least becoming tolerable (even though there was still so much I dislike about the movie - like, she's a doctor but doesn't think to check into her randomly just fainting like that, as though it's something normal??? Clearly she should never, ever have received her license to practice) but when she just started touching his shit (the wife's photo) and rudely invading his privacy the way she did I just reached my limit. I'm not wasting any more of my time on this drama. That FL disgusts me.
A total failure. Where should i start? First of all, really BAD editing. They got from "cant stand the presence…
Okay, I need a question answered to help me decide if I should at least continue on with the drama. I've made it exactly 17 mins in (to the scene on the bridge where she slips) and while the FL character has disgusted me thus far I hadn't actually considered dropping this yet. However, it seems like they're now trying to make light of her horrible personality to try to push the cute and fluffy aspect of the romance forward, by just glossing over it all. That's a gigantic turnoff for me.
Is this pretty much what I can expect from the drama? If so, I'm not bothering to continue as it's just ruining my mood. Does she ever get called out on her ugliness or forced to face her own horrible nature?
A total failure. Where should i start? First of all, really BAD editing. They got from "cant stand the presence…
OMG OMG OMG whoever took the lead on writing this script is a chauvinistic prick. How dare they make a comment like that about Cleopatra! What in hell am I watching right now!!!
I really wish the ML had called her out more when she approached him about the suit. Maybe if he didn't know the full story behind what had happened or the role she played in it though...hopefully.
Did you actually watch the entire movie? I'm literally not even 15 mins into this yet and am ready to call it quits.
A total failure. Where should i start? First of all, really BAD editing. They got from "cant stand the presence…
MY GOD I'm just 10 mins into this and I've never wanted to see a woman get her ass beat so much in my damn life. I don't even care who does it - man, woman, donkey, anything works. Even seeing her trampled by an elephant would give me satisfaction. That FL character literally made me nauseous.
OMG I just realized from your comment that I stopped before she gets even worse. Holy shit. I stopped to comment on here right when she had the gall to complain about losing her nonexistent "skills" because of her suspension. What angered me about that wasn't even the fact that that THING ("bitch" is far too kind of a word for her) felt literally not even an inkling of remorse but that they only suspended her license temporarily and she wasn't even fired. That...THING needed to permanently lost her license and be banned from ever going near a patient ever again. She should have been all over the gd news.
I had already decided to continue watching this just because I want to see how they can miraculously make her into a good character deserving of being loved by the ML but when it hit me that she still isn't done with her disgusting behavior yet...I think I'm gonna need to have alcohol handy before I try watching this further. Thank heavens this isn't a drama series.
My GOD I cannot remember a time when I absolutely detested a FL character this damn much, and only after 10 mins of watching. Not only does that....THING ("bitch" would be too kind of a word to refer to that...the other word that comes to mind is far too graphic to use on MDL) almost allow a patient to DIE all because she ASSUMED the patient was being abused by her husband (and chose NOT to report it because it would be too much of a hassle), that said husband was a gangster all because of a tat (since she clearly felt that the hippocratic oath she took was merely nothing more than singing lines to some random pop song out loud) and doesn't bother actually check the patient before discharging her but when said patient almost DOES die due to her severe negligence she has the gall to get mad for being punished! The fact that doctors like this exist in real life makes it so much worse AND to know that they are ever even allowed to go near a patient again makes me quite literally want to throw up.
Okay. Contrary to the other opinions on here I would have been able to tolerate this more had they not eluded…
I absolutely LOVED Secret Love Affair so my issue with this isn't the cheating - which, of course, I'm not a fan of - but I get the point behind telling the story from the perspective of the lovers involved is what I'm saying. However, the leads in Secret Love Affair weren't immoral, selfish wastes of air. Not like the FL in this one was. Of course I have my issue with the ML in this since he really pushed the FL to cross the line - so at first I felt some compassion towards her - but then how she handled things in the end (leaving her son to go off and fuck somewhere and then abandoning him completely; and also utterly and devastatingly betraying her little sister in the way she did) made me hate her the most.
I DO NOT like how that issue was handled. Not in the least.
UPDATE: Okay it looks like it'll only last for that single episode because by the end she starts finding out about some of what he's done for her behind the scenes. I still think it was unnecessary for then to have her character devolve as much as they did for most of this episode though. It just doesn't fit.
I will say that even though I was right about him being the 'missing' boyfriend, that I was still somehow surprised that I was right when it came out. That's extremely rare. I'm surprised that I was surprised about being right! LOL!
Oh and I want to live in the ML's loft. It's so cool!
Is this pretty much what I can expect from the drama? If so, I'm not bothering to continue as it's just ruining my mood. Does she ever get called out on her ugliness or forced to face her own horrible nature?
I really wish the ML had called her out more when she approached him about the suit. Maybe if he didn't know the full story behind what had happened or the role she played in it though...hopefully.
Did you actually watch the entire movie? I'm literally not even 15 mins into this yet and am ready to call it quits.
OMG I just realized from your comment that I stopped before she gets even worse. Holy shit. I stopped to comment on here right when she had the gall to complain about losing her nonexistent "skills" because of her suspension. What angered me about that wasn't even the fact that that THING ("bitch" is far too kind of a word for her) felt literally not even an inkling of remorse but that they only suspended her license temporarily and she wasn't even fired. That...THING needed to permanently lost her license and be banned from ever going near a patient ever again. She should have been all over the gd news.
I had already decided to continue watching this just because I want to see how they can miraculously make her into a good character deserving of being loved by the ML but when it hit me that she still isn't done with her disgusting behavior yet...I think I'm gonna need to have alcohol handy before I try watching this further. Thank heavens this isn't a drama series.