News Details
- Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
- Birthday: January 20
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: September 2, 2017
- Awards Received:
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
When I write Stalkers guides, it is to focus on the actor not just his roles but I acknowledge your points. Thank you
この記事を書いてくれてありがとう
My experience to writing is I get an idea, and if i don't write it is keeps haunting me. Also my first article was cringe worthy and my editor keep making me revise (like 5 times)
https://mydramalist.com/article/articles-a-stalkers-guide-to-kamenashi-kazuya-2062
I want to rewrite it but I have to wait a few more years lol
Again thank you for writing this I hope more people join us : )
I always am grateful for him catching my eye an pushing me to learn yet another language : )
this is what I found and so glad One drop is an excellent song, my faves are too many to count but my first was 1582 by Kame
And yes any of the EXILE tribe including E-Girls and M!lk would be good too.
I have Seen ALL of these except Uta no Onii-san , Mikeneko Holmes No Suiri and Last Hope. Kazoku Game happens to be an all time Fave drama of mine.