News Details
- Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
- Birthday: January 20
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: September 2, 2017
- Awards Received:
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
Editorials
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
Why isn't there shows like these anymore ? :'(..
HAHAHA omg she is totally clueless too. Maybe we should just compare all 3 gokusens to each other.
And if we do a deliquent teacher one we have to do dragon zakura as well.
Jun-Baited like so many of us Domiyoji is the one that brought Arashi to my attention, but it was "Facedown" that made me listen.
hmm door to door subbed...I watched on Kissasian (yes I know they stole the subs, but with comms closing left and right what is a girl to do?)
Narratage was fail for me too, and kyo no Hi was meh. Not every drama can be a winner.
It does happen and I don't condone it. I have been married just shy of 25 years, I know how a relationship works.