Editorials
On Queen for Seven Days • Jul 31, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
LDG, the main man. Lowkey better actor than Lee Min Ho
5 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jul 30, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
I dont understand all the pity for the King (LDG). So he had a rough childhood and daddy didn't love him…
Laughing out loud mate
2 0
Replying to iffah • Jul 30, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
EP 18 was so hard to watch :( I just want Yeok and Chae Gyung to be happy, is that too much to ask for?
I will make that happen. I will haunt you in your dreams, and appear in fromt of you irl heheh :)
2 0
Replying to iffah • Jul 30, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
EP 18 was so hard to watch :( I just want Yeok and Chae Gyung to be happy, is that too much to ask for?
You will have to beg me for forgivness
2 0
Replying to iffah • Jul 30, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
EP 18 was so hard to watch :( I just want Yeok and Chae Gyung to be happy, is that too much to ask for?
I will put the blame on you if yi yoong gets a sad ending
2 0
Replying to iffah • Jul 30, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days Spoiler
EP 18 was so hard to watch :( I just want Yeok and Chae Gyung to be happy, is that too much to ask for?
Yes it's too much to ask for. Yi yoong will get chae kyung. ACCEPT IT!!
1 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jul 30, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
I dont understand all the pity for the King (LDG). So he had a rough childhood and daddy didn't love him…
Oh give it a rest ffs he is a legend. Hope he'll punish every single character in the end
3 0
Replying to Poia • Jul 27, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
I know it's a drama based on a true story !! But let's imagine it was not like that. The king became…
Yesssss! Finally common sense! Marry me :)
2 0
Replying to Rascal • Jul 27, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
Piss of Chae Kyung you fecking spastic! How dare she break his majesty's heart
Take a freaking look at his childhood. Everybody abondaned him, nobody gav him love. His acting now is all by nature, everbody will act like that if all they were receving as a child was silence and abuse.
4 0
On Queen for Seven Days • Jul 27, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days Spoiler
Piss of Chae Kyung you fecking spastic! How dare she break his majesty's heart
5 3
On Queen for Seven Days • Jul 26, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
God save our gracious king, long live our noble king. God save our king. Send him victorious, happy and glorioussssss. Long to reign over us, GOD SAVE OUR KING LEE DONG GUN!!!!
3 0
Replying to Prince Min Min • Jul 23, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
Guys please tell me this drama is going to get better at least the love line. I'm up to ep 13 and Yeok is…
All hail the king!!!
4 0
On Queen for Seven Days • Jul 23, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
Yi Yeok is a daft melon uno
3 0
Replying to Poia • Jul 23, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
ok I think we hit the dramatic part, no time for fun and lovely moments anymore..... that king is pure madness!…
NOO
0 0
On Go Bo Gyeol • Jul 22, 2017
Person Go Bo Gyeol
Soooo hot
0 0
On Queen for Seven Days • Jul 21, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
Lee Dong Gun is making this drama to something amazing. Otherwise it's too much romance and these kind of crap. Lee Dong Gun is all I care about. Hopefully he will get what he deserves!
11 0
Replying to snowfallsslowly • Jul 21, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
This is pretty good, especially the cast and directing but they use way too many flashbacks i mean in ep 8 they…
get a new profile pic. I dislike PMY so much at the moment
0 0
Replying to AmberSteininger • Jul 21, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
For people who haven't finished this, don't scroll down as some absolute melon didn't spoiler tag…
''melon'' hahahahah
3 0
Replying to Poia • Jul 21, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days Spoiler
ok I think we hit the dramatic part, no time for fun and lovely moments anymore..... that king is pure madness!…
Can you blame him? Nobody gave him any love since he was a kid. His father and mother always gave the attention to Yi Yeok, and he lost Chae Kyung as well.
4 0
On Queen for Seven Days • Jul 21, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
Yi Yeok and Chae Kyung getting on my nerves now...
1 0
