• Last Online: Jul 16, 2019

Caribbean
Queen In Hyun's Man
Apr 18, 2013
A DRAMA TO WATCH!!
i surely didnt expect this drama to be this good, i really enjoyed it from start to finish. I thought that it would be a rip off Rooftop Prince, but it actually hold its own. The story was very good and worth it. The length was good, but to b honest i would have loved at least another 2 or 3 episodes.... i miss it :( well done
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Oct 3, 2012
Sungkyunkwan scandal now one of my favorite drama. Dont be turn off by the first episodes belive me, it only gets better. All the charactors got a passing grade in my book. The acting was very good espicially Song Joong Ki and Park Min Young. i really loved her in this drama, oh so cute :)....she wasn`t really all that in Time Slip tho. I must say i really luv historical show`s so thats wat got me 1st and i loved it. never boring jus the right mix of luv, comedy, romance, and political play
Faith
Nov 1, 2012
Ok 1st of all this Drama is very good, a passing grade in my book. I was captivated from Episode 1 to 24. The story line was exceptional, but fell down in acting and music. Even with that said i did love the few musics, they were very good and the acting was jus a little above average.
I really appreciated the fact that the writer chose this time period (Goryeo period)for i learnt alot, thanks. The costumes where good i was satisfied with the quality.
Faith is not my number 1 Drama however it does deserve its rating of 9. You will find Love, Action, History, comedy and politricks. The main couple love was ok but i must say the Royal couple took the cake for me. I felt them more at times plus history did confirm that they indeed loved each other greatly, that i could feel for sure.
Any how i must say the ending smh ( i wanna just hit the director and the writer in a dem head back) it could have been so much more ssssoooo much :( ..... I hate finding good drama`s that build me up and jus let me down in the end.
Overall i did enjoy this Drama not boring at all far from it, a must watch so go for it. Thank you Mardne for the recommendation another hit:)

A Frozen Flower
Dec 11, 2012
wow wow wow this is the most intense Korean love traingle i`ve seen. I was perturbed about the gay scenes, but i must say its managable For the love story stood out. If you really follow the show the story was about love, love being confined. The bed scenes were great never thought i wld see that in a Korean show. The acting was very good i have no major complaints and stage was well put together and for some reason this show remained me of FAITH, i think it has something to do with the same charactors. I like it so give it a try
The Great Merchant
Dec 7, 2012
Good drama, but was lacking in almost everything. I did enjoy it tho and story was good. The acting was not anything worth while but was fair enough. i enjoyed watching the main lead and her will to fight on and prosper. The directors could have done more than saved the show, they could have made it a number 1. I hope they try again for i really enjoyed the story
Five Senses of Eros
Sep 9, 2013
ok what the hell did I just watch....... my brain was literally in over drive to try and figure some of the scences. 1st show - I give 8 really like the couple & how they met, especially the way how the guy was thinking & planning his moves. 2nd show - I give 9 still kinda lost on it but was the most deeply felt one for me. this couple was adorably yet sad. 3rd was totally crap for me. 4th very weird and the last was ok with couple switching, I probably would try that lol. anyways its ok good mix with the bad.
Iljimae
Jul 22, 2012
This was A TOTALLY GREAT SHOW A MUST WATCH!!!
I love historical show but i must say this one is totally modern day history. I mean the whole techniques and idea, anyway i caant explain you`ll have to see for your selves.
Its full of great martial arts action, very FUNNY, sad moments but overall a very great show. its totally not boring @ any point, i spent ma whole day watching it and that speaks for it self.
anyway watch it i`m gonna check out THE RETURN OF ILJIMAE it better be good also.
Jang Ok Jung
Jul 3, 2013
HAAAA!!!!!! this drama is sooooooo sad, i dont want to give any spoilers :'( Guys i`m very sad while writing this, but the acting is GREAT! in this show and the king was amazing he`s top notch. I must say the writers did a excellent job on this one. i so loved Jang i didn't realize i would develop a love for her so far reaching, she`s amazing...... anyway i don`t want to talk about the show spoil it for all you ppl so i`m stopping :( :( i miss u JANG!!!
A Moment to Remember
Feb 1, 2013
i have to say very touching, I didn`t cry but i`m a guy. The story was GREAT! sad but well written. To tell you the truth the story got me that i don't know if the acting was great. But for sure the actors did well for i have no complaints. The music was ok but i was so into the story that it didnt bother me. Guys this is a must watch sorry i took so long to watch it :( sad story.... i hope they find a cure for the disease
Sword and Flower
Sep 8, 2013
HA wat can i say about this drama. It started out extremely good, but just waned down after 2,3,4.... i drop it @ about ep 12,13 & picked back becuz i hate leaving unfinished dramas.
don't get me wrong tho there was some good scenes, Camera angles ( cinematography) were awesome and the music extremely good for the action scenes (the action scenes were good). However all that could not save this drama from my harsh grade of 7. the good aspects i will remember for sure, gosh its just not up to notch.
The Ending smh... so disappointed i expected more, i think the writer let down this drama, for it was indeed beautiful at times.

King2Hearts
Jun 1, 2012
I was going to give this Drama a Fair enough rating like an 8, but the last episodes were so intense that i had was to reevaluate my score. 18 19 AND MORE OVER 20! WAS AWESOME. the show starts Luke warm i admit that, at times i even fell asleep but for some reason the actors kept pulling me back. There is a great sense of national pride coming from this show. It has helped me to better understand the N & S. Korea people even more. The line border that separate you guys is nothing but just a line dividing a people that belongs together. NOT The PRIDE OF North OR South, BUT THE ENTIRE JOSEON PEOPLE is reflected in this show. Thanks to all who put this show together for it will be be instrumental in the unification process.

An Empress and the Warriors
Mar 29, 2013
Excellent show, Action, Love, Politics it has it all. The acting was very good and the story superb. The story is about the encounters of a kingdom called Yan and a princess who eventually became Empress and to fought thru difficulties from both within and outside her country. Her determination and love trial are by far some of the good points of this show, so give it a try
Dong Yi
Mar 28, 2012
A must watch this show traped me in ma room around my PC for hours on hours even up till 3am durin the wk n i gots work to go to @ 6am. i luv the script it kept me so interested, the actors were great. i got a mix of action, love, jokes and suspense >>> full 100 sssseeeelllll oooofffff .........................................................................................................................................................................................
Rooftop Prince
May 25, 2012
BEST DRAMA EVERRRRR!!!!!!! sorry Dong Yi but RoofTop Prince has risen the bar. Guys this show is a MASTER PIECE!!! i meant its captivating it will hold you imprison for the whole 20 episodes. The Acting was good i`m really thinking that Korean acting is on par with Hollywood now... the world got`s nothing over you KOREA!. :(( i `m so sorry it has ended it could have gone another 1 r 2 more episodes that was my only wish. But as they say all good things must come to an end :(
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Jul 22, 2012
OK i watched this show after Jodi kept singing about it in ma ears and Surprisingly i enjoyed it. "LOL" best describes this little show, i was laughing all the way to the end. Five STARS for hilarious :)) The story line was quite ok and the actors good. Ha Ji Won has been my girl since King2hearts and i`v grown to luv her. imaginations tend to run wild here lol, the ending was good too. Anyway it managed to hang on to survive in my book for a passing grade.... it can watch.