News
On Prince of Lan Ling • Mar 10, 2015
Title Prince of Lan Ling
Please please someone tell me does this have a tragic ending? I'm on episode 20 right now and I'm so scared that it has a sad ending
0 1
On Cha Seung Won • Jun 7, 2014
Person Cha Seung Won
Happy birthday!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 10, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lmao it sure looks like it
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Mar 10, 2014
Person Song Il Gook
Watched The kingdom of the winds and was impressed. Jumong next!!
like i said i legit see you everywhere
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 10, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE!!
0 0
On Bride of the Century • Mar 3, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Does anyone know when episode 4 comes out?
0 0
On Moon Ji Yoon • Feb 19, 2014
Person Moon Ji Yoon
Happy birthday!!!!
0 0
On Nakamura Atsuo • Feb 19, 2014
Person Nakamura Atsuo
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
On Kang So Ra • Feb 19, 2014
Person Kang So Ra
Happy birthday!!!
2 0
On Shim Chang Min • Feb 19, 2014
Person Shim Chang Min
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Kim Jae Won • Feb 19, 2014
Person Kim Jae Won
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 19, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Anytime!! Yay!! Another Lee seung gi fan!!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 15, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 15, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
THANKS!!!! Lol ill make sure to make my own thread next time
0 0
On Save the Last Dance for Me • Jan 28, 2014
Title Save the Last Dance for Me
*sigh* if Only love like that really existed, I loved this drama from beginning to end. The acting was amazing every moment was memorable. This drama actually meant something.Maybe everyone can Find a love as deep as the ocean one day^.^
9 0
On Lee Min Ho • Sep 14, 2013
Person Lee Min Ho
Why are soooo handsome??
7 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
YES!!!!,He's part of the reason why I'm a drama addict:)lol I'm going to Korea really soon, and I plan to meet him!! BTW your Profile is AWESOME :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol, not at all!!, your legit on almost every drama page and i find it really funny!!, TRUE DRAMA FAN!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
THANKS FOR SENDING ME ONE :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE!! 0_0
0 0

