Editorials
On Welcome to Waikiki • Mar 3, 2018
Title Welcome to Waikiki
My only wish is that baby Sol has more scenes, she's so cute.
8 0
On Cross • Feb 11, 2018
Title Cross
Haven't started this but is this drama like Alice no Toge except with a male protagonist?
0 0
Replying to Schlussmeddley • Feb 10, 2017
Title Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu
I love the manga way too much, but so much is changed in the drama... I still like the drama, although it's…
Motion by Nishiuchi Mariya
2 0
alexa • Jun 30, 2016
Article Top 7 Kdrama OSTs of 2016 (so far)
Once again - Mad Clown and Kim Na Young from DOTS is my no. 1.
0 0
On Another Miss Oh • Jun 5, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
Just realised that Oh Hae Yeong's parents also act as a set of parents in 7th grade civil servant
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Dec 15, 2015
Article Actresses Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze; Last Part
Greats lists that you have made. I'd like to similar lists for actresses in the same age group but from other countries.
4 1
On Doctor X Season 3 • Nov 7, 2015
Title Doctor X Season 3 Spoiler
4th season needs to happen. I need to know what Daimon Michiko gets up to next and see if Akira is going to still try and make her hospital become a thing.
1 0