K-Drama
Replying to sinine • Jul 8, 2014
Article Yoona confirmed as the female lead for 'Nodame Cantabile'
I don't think she can do it.
yeah she's not childish enough. I think IU would probably do a better job
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 8, 2014
Article Yoona confirmed as the female lead for 'Nodame Cantabile'
No Yoona can't play Nodame. This is going to be a challenge. Instead they should cast someone else Yoona won't be able to do it.
5 0
On Gunman in Joseon • Jul 5, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
I can't wait until the soundtrack comes out for this drama. I love that instrumental piece between Nam Sang Mi and Lee Jun Ki.
1 0
Replying to kdramalover • Jul 5, 2014
Title Miss Korea
I don't know if i should watch...
You could try it. For me what makes it interesting is I'm really completely bored and also Every Single Day does the soundtrack
0 0
On I Summon You, Gold! • Jul 5, 2014
Title I Summon You, Gold!
I think Han Ji Hye did exceptionally well in this drama playing Mong Hee and Yoona. I almost felt when Yoona came back it was a completely different actress. So thumbs up for Han Ji Hye's performance to play two completely different characters.
6 0
Replying to Esther • Jul 5, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
but what happened to his sister???
I think Nam Sang Mi was able to get the sister to work at her house
1 0
On Gunman in Joseon • Jul 5, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon Spoiler
Did anyone else notice that when Lee Jun Ki got shot no blood came out.
1 1
On Akanishi Jin • Jul 4, 2014
Person Akanishi Jin
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion • Jul 4, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion Spoiler
Ugh I'm so mad this show got cut. The one character I was most curious about was Soo Han and it sucks they didn't explore his character more such as how Joon Soo's father was his father and his relationship with Ham Cho. To be honest since it was cut the writers spent too much time developing the back story than the main story.
4 0
Replying to nxxf • Jul 3, 2014
Title IRIS 2
Do i have to watch IRIS 1 before watching this?
You don't have to but it would probably help to understand what happened before the events in this season
7 0
Replying to Chante • Jul 1, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion
Watching the preview for episode 26 it doesn't look like it's going to end. Maybe 2 more episodes after ep 26???????
Yeah this one had potential for 50 and not be a drag. I'm still mad that this got cut to 26 while The Woman Who Married Three Times was able to make it to 40. This drama was way better than that one.
2 0
On Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion • Jun 30, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion Spoiler
Oh man finally he knows but only one more episode. How are the writers going to wrap this drama up in just one hour.
1 0
Hira-M • Jun 30, 2014
Article Sad Drama OSTs
Wow Donghae is such a nice piano player. I can feel the sadness in his playing
1 0
Hira-M • Jun 30, 2014
Article Sad Drama OSTs
Love to M to M such a nice ballad group.
1 0
On The Thieves • Jun 29, 2014
Title The Thieves
I think the only good parts about this movie was Jeon Ji Hyun's parts. I loved her witty humor and scenes with Kim Soo Hyun.
6 0
Replying to YoonDaHee • Jun 29, 2014
Title The Thieves
how can I watch it ??
gooddrama.net
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 29, 2014
Article Check out the stills and teaser of upcoming Korean Drama "Temptation":
No what happened to Kwon Sang Woo's spiky hair?
0 0
On Chae Shi Ra • Jun 26, 2014
Person Chae Shi Ra
I wonder why she never did any movies? Surely she's been offered some roles
1 0
On Fujigaya Taisuke • Jun 26, 2014
Person Fujigaya Taisuke
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Elizabeth • Jun 25, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion
Its scheduled for 50 episodes, so plenty of time to tie everything up. Still, I need Jang Dal Rae to reveal herself…
I know what you mean but it's true. I heard it was because of low ratings. If you read other people's comments they are all pretty mad it got cut down to 26
0 0

