News
On Huang Xiao Ming • Nov 13, 2017
Person Huang Xiao Ming
Happy birthday , he is already 40 !! but definitely looks a lot younger ... hope to see more of him <3
1 0
On Money Flower • Nov 12, 2017
Title Money Flower
the first 2 episodes were exciting <3
4 0
Replying to 2013started • Nov 8, 2017
Title This Is Not What I Expected
Surprisingly entertaining! It was funny but not corni. It was romantic but not in a princess-type drama. Give…
where did u watch it ? subbed ?
0 0
On Jason Xu • Nov 7, 2017
Person Jason Xu
he is so attractive <3
2 0
Replying to Kean Aw • Nov 7, 2017
Title Nothing Gold Can Stay
After the first quarter there are lots of unnecessary events that are added just to drag this drama into 74 episodes.…
is it subbed ?
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Nov 7, 2017
Title Fabulous Boys
is it better than the j and k dramas??
thank u ^^
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 7, 2017
Title My Daughter
aww Baron & Roy. :)))
did it get subbed ?
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Oct 29, 2017
Title Diao Man Xin Niang
where did u watch it ?
thx ^^ although it looks like great drama what a waste
0 0
Replying to LinLi • Oct 29, 2017
Title Diao Man Xin Niang
am I the only one who is a fan of yang mi?
where did u watch it ?
0 2
On Chan Bin Hwang • Oct 29, 2017
Person Chan Bin Hwang
Happy birthday ^^
0 0
Orchid Blossom • Oct 29, 2017
Review Female Assassins in the Palace
when I saw that there is triangle or square love , in my PTW immediately ^^
1 0
Replying to ama-ya • Oct 26, 2017
Person Barbie Hsu
she got married and had babies. she decided to focus one being a wife and a mom more :)
wow did not expect that , but good for her ^^
0 0
Replying to Glai0907 • Oct 25, 2017
Person Wallace Chung
He is 42...? Wtf
IKR , I was surprised too
2 0
On Jade • Oct 25, 2017
Title Jade
isn't it subbed yet ?
0 0
On The Journey 2 • Oct 25, 2017
Title The Journey 2
I really had a great time watching this drama , the ending was great didn't disappoint me ... I read in previous comments that there will be part 3 and 4 , I wish that it will be as great , thx for the subbers
1 0
Replying to Karin • Oct 25, 2017
Title The Journey 2
Just completed. Cried a lot but... Love the story so far. Can't wait to watch Season 3 and 4. I wonder what…
me too can't wait ^^
0 0
Replying to Jenny Ha • Oct 25, 2017
Title The Journey 2 Spoiler
I'm not really satisfied with the ending hahaha... I wish she ended up with someone rather than both of them…
in my opinion , I really loved what the ending is got to .. to be this vague is better than choosing one . Me too I would like her to end with Ya Long .. exactly my point shifu thinks of her in passionate wat but she loves him because he is her teacher no more
3 0
On The Journey • Oct 24, 2017
Title The Journey
recommended <3
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Oct 22, 2017
Person Film Rattapoom Toekongsap
what is aggressive roles like ? is it possessive ? at which dramas ?
thank u
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Oct 22, 2017
Title Game Payabaht
Tortured psychically.... as well as draggy....l’ll pass.
is it that bad ?
0 0

1