Editorials
displacedmoon • Jul 9, 2014
Article A Stalker's Guide to Oguri Shun
I never saw him as handsome, not my type honestly so I avoided every drama he was in. However when I watched Rich Man Poor Woman I just...fell for him so bad.
6 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 8, 2014
Article Yoona confirmed as the female lead for 'Nodame Cantabile'
Masterpieces are better left untouched.
13 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Jul 1, 2014
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
Such beautiful scenes <3 forever in my memories.
0 0
Cheer • Jun 20, 2014
Article Oguri Shun to Star in upcoming Time Travel Drama & Film
A high school student!?!?!?!!?!?! Do they have an idea of his age? wthhhh!
0 0
On Mother • Jun 20, 2014
Title Mother
This drama touches a delicate subject: motherhood. The good, the bad, the ugly... and the beautiful part of being a mother. <3 Wonderful drama.
10 3
On Abandoned • Apr 20, 2014
Title Abandoned
This drama is too big for my little heart. The message it carries is amazing and it should be analyzed carefully. If you're going to watch this drama forget about the scandal, and about the common way to raise a child that everyone believes should be. Remember these are abused and abandoned children and put yourselves in their reality then you'll understand this drama.
1 0
On Beyond the Clouds • Apr 6, 2014
Title Beyond the Clouds
I can't, stopped at the second episode. *kinda spoiler alert* The guy openly announces he'll be her stalker, and she after years is STILL the same, stuck in time! I don't know how can they make a romance out of this, it is so wrong.
0 0
On Master's Sun • Jan 18, 2014
Title Master's Sun
Well I liked it cuz it was funny but..... the romantic structure was very cliche. One can easily tell what is going to happen and in which episode. It didn't bore me, i just knew each and every step they were going to make. One of the reviews said there was no real antagonist and it's true but a drama could live without one. Nevertheless, they did make their situation harder, like drowning in a drop of water and at some point the viewer doesn't know why are they fighting. At least, that was my case.
7 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 15, 2013
Article American adaptation of Hana Yori Dango Teaser released!
I do NOT like Hana Yori Dango. But ohmy this made my heart ache...and i'm no fan!!!
1 0
On Hotaru no Hikari • Oct 29, 2013
Title Hotaru no Hikari
rewatching! Love it even more.
0 0
amrita828 • Oct 14, 2013
Article The Book of Drama Mysteries
Cannot be more true. That #3 kills me everytime I have to see a business drama or Liar Game xD Gosh i never know the true quantity. Sometimes they put it in dollars, sometimes in yen/won...argh!
1 0
On Afro Tanaka • Oct 14, 2013
Title Afro Tanaka Spoiler
The ending was right. He wanted to be himself and to be accepted for it. Apparently she liked her ex more than the great Afro Tanaka, so be it, he could never be himself with her.
1 0
On How to Use Guys with Secret Tips • Oct 3, 2013
Title How to Use Guys with Secret Tips
"oh my god" i loooooved it!!! ;) It may seem ridiculous to some but not for me. It's creative and shows the truth in its own way.
0 0
On A Frozen Flower • Sep 27, 2013
Title A Frozen Flower
I feel bad. I just watched those scenes and added it on my "Complete" list. I liked them and I even figured out the story just watching them cuz really...so much passion. But yes...I'll finish it...someday...mjum.
1 0
QueenoftheGame • Sep 9, 2013
Article In Case You Missed It: Korean Dramas from 2006
I saw Couple or Trouble without even wanting. I put it on the TV just to hear something and then I found myself watching and enjoying every single chapter. Not many characters, 12 maybe, but the chemistry of them is what makes the drama a must see.
2 0
On Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou • Aug 7, 2013
Title Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou
Sooouu....i'm ready for more, cuz there's going to be a second season right?;) It doesn't matter much, loved it all even if it was an open ending. Oh and it says romance but it doesn't even have sparks.
1 0
On Last Cinderella • Jun 27, 2013
Title Last Cinderella
Excellent drama. And those unhappy with the ending well... one cannot stop loving someone so easily. Besides she was sure about her feelings all along, it was us the viewers in love with both princes!!
1 0
0000 • Jun 8, 2013
Article K-dramas Above All
I prefer Jdramas but i grew up in a country of telenovelas. In telenovelas their kisses often lead to the sex scenes and they are pretty intense. So whether its a j-drama, k-drama, t-drama....for me their kisses are like jokes. K-dramas kisses are cute but J-dramas kisses are just....nonexistent. :P
2 0
jenna • May 28, 2013
Article If The Big Bang Theory was a Japanese drama?
Nonono, you got Sheldon wrong. Sheldon can't have that body. Shota Matsuda or other skinny and tall actor could fit better.
0 0
On Last Cinderella • Apr 24, 2013
Title Last Cinderella
Arrrrg I want better quality! Which video stream are you guys using? With the one im watching I can barely see Naohito's face!! T_T
0 0

