Details

  • Last Online: 38 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to Kokuto • 7 days ago
I think you can turn that around. For Han to marry Lanxiang, he will invite a world of trouble on himself and…
Yeahhhhthats another angle that makes a of sense to me
1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 7 days ago
ML would’ve preferred to send Han to a monastery in Tibet for studying 📚🤣
Exactly 😂😂😂😉😉
1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 7 days ago
ML would’ve preferred to send Han to a monastery in Tibet for studying 📚🤣
Exactly 😂😂😂😉😉
1 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 7 days ago
Oh man that little way he looks at xlx then says, oh nope thanks omggggg he be perceptive. Ahhh my poor jinqiii
Hahahaa yeah is an culture in general has that repaying crisis (Indians as well hehe)
0 0
Replying to mochachen • 8 days ago
I felt so giddy when fl and the girl with birthmark interacted. It's like fl interacted with "time"
Oooh hehe yeah very npc meta moment indeed
6 0
Replying to Dedra70 • 8 days ago
Oh, and now we have the nasty duke's daughter trying to slither her way on our man LJQ. Seriously, she tries to…
Trueee, they gon regret it baaaadddd muhahahahaha
1 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 8 days ago
Jinqi is like the backbone of the Lin family
The only one who has spine. (With little bit of help from third sis)
3 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 8 days ago
tbh Lanxiang and Scholar Han make sense. For Lanxiang to marry the ML will invite a world of trouble
True, it does. Buuuut I think jinqi’s liking for xlx has gotten a lot of problems her way, so now she’s only safe with him kekekeekkekekekeekek
5 4
Replying to DramaNewbie • 8 days ago
I am only on episode 18 so please no spoilers but it blows my mind that the First Madam (MLs mother) would ask…
I think that’s just how rich ppl are? Let alone in that time lol
15 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 8 days ago
Writers of this drama must be big fans of Hitman video game series — hiding people in huge chests 📦🤣
She literally went poof inside the chest lol
8 1
Replying to mochachen • 8 days ago
In ep 21, when ML showed up and disturbed the peaceful little world of 2ML, Lu Master, and FL, it honestly felt…
Oh man that little way he looks at xlx then says, oh nope thanks omggggg he be perceptive. Ahhh my poor jinqiii
6 2
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 8 days ago
I think that’s just to show they did their asking around you know.. the show is efficient with getting direct…
Kyaakkkk 😆😆😆😆makes me happy hahaha. Ahh the waiting is soooo tough sigh
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 8 days ago
I think that’s just to show they did their asking around you know.. the show is efficient with getting direct…
Trueeeeee! Ooo that’s a good perspective. He can truly protect her once she’s his ppl. Hmmmm
2 2
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 8 days ago
Indeed! The girl has no breathing space. She was kidnapped twice within 10 mins! The first time afterward, she…
Like they were discussing, I think none of them thought it was her anyone was after. Blindsided truly
0 0
Replying to ferdusali • 8 days ago
is it just me or when her father kneeled down to beg jinqi to find his daughter and when jinqi kneels with him…
It wasssss, we are all gushing over it here hehehe
9 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • 8 days ago
How is road to splendor? I can't handle sad endings or open ones. I started blossoms of power but dropped it after…
BOP was one of my absolute fav of this year, xiao huayong and Shen xihe won me over so baaaad. I hope you like it too hehe
1 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Agreeeed, it felt pushed for plot point to me. There’s no way jiugao won’t know the intricacies or would risk…
I still feel there would have been better ways, a quick “something urgent came up” would’ve been more in character for how jinqi usually keeps things tight. Running with a pot? Idk. Like someone said, maybe cause it had to do with yuchan.. idk, still jiugao is usually more perceptive!!
2 0
Replying to Crafty • 8 days ago
by what ep will they get married? Any idea?
I’m guessing 27/28? Cause he seems to have gotten the decree by ep 26 preview
6 1
Replying to zhazhaver • 8 days ago
Aw 🥹 Jin Qi's reaction after Lan Xiang father knelt and begged him to help find her 💓
I knowwwwwww
5 0